+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card from Etobicoke IRCC office

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I had sent my letter and photograph to CIC Etobicoke in July 1st week. I have not received any update thereafter.

How about you ?

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I got ghost update yesterday for all (me + spouse +kid).
Status is approved for my spouse and kid today, but mine is still submitted.

gabricar

Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys, can you help me? I'm in Toronto and I got my CORP email. I'm trying to find the next steps to request the PR card. Does anyone have a link with what needs to be done besides the photo and printing the CORP? Like what else needs to be in the envelope, do I need a different envelope for each applicant? and what is the address to mail it?

Thx guys

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Did you get any response that they received your photos? I sent mine in Canada post (regular), but didn't get any response.
I sent express post with tracking. I tracked it when delivered.
No email from IRCC after that. Came to know the status in online account only.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi guys, can you help me? I'm in Toronto and I got my CORP email. I'm trying to find the next steps to request the PR card. Does anyone have a link with what needs to be done besides the photo and printing the CORP? Like what else needs to be in the envelope, do I need a different envelope for each applicant? and what is the address to mail it?

Thx guys
In my case, Virtual landing happened on June 2nd by receiving the PR confirmation email.
In the document attached, They mentioned to send the COPR document and a photo of all applicants.
I included COPR (it has photo attached) and PR confirmation email hard copy in a single envelope for all the applicants and sent it to the address mentioned in PR confirmation email/document.
Hope this answer your question! Good luck!

gabricar

Mar 24, 2020
In my case, Virtual landing happened on June 2nd by receiving the PR confirmation email.
In the document attached, They mentioned to send the COPR document and a photo of all applicants.
I included COPR (it has photo attached) and PR confirmation email hard copy in a single envelope for all the applicants and sent it to the address mentioned in PR confirmation email/document.
Hope this answer your question! Good luck!
Thank you very much!!!! I'll do it. Mine is Etobicoke too.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hey guys! Can you please kindly advise how long it took for you guys to receive COPR email after your account status shown as Approved?

my case is at etobicoke as well. I got my status updated to approved on my account on Sep 22 and yet not receiving the official copr email...

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
It will take 2 to 5 working days to receive the COPR in email. it will also be uploaded in your online CIC account. by this week you will get it through email and online account.

Reactions: JTPr