+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

crowinmtl

Jul 18, 2021
Hi Guys,
I am following this group for a long period of time and below is my timeline.
CoPR date: March 26,2021
Photo delivered: April 1,2021
VO: Montreal
No updates since. I have made several enquiries but always get a general answer”Everything is in order”
I hope this info help to determine the Montreal VO is not processing anything at all for people who has submitted there photos by mail.
I will keep posting here if my status change soon.
Thank you for reading my post.
It seems we have the same problem. Impossible to get any info on this from IRCC. I wrote to my MP today and also to Marco Mendicino's office. Will keep you posted

Bacrs

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Not only made us wait for so long during this whole pandemic with the uncertainty now when I thought it was finally over turns out it's even worse because printing a piece of plastic it's too hard... I've been having nightmares about not seeing my family again. I'm sorry to rant here, just dont know what to do as everything seem a waste of time

crowinmtl

Jul 18, 2021
Not only made us wait for so long during this whole pandemic with the uncertainty now when I thought it was finally over turns out it's even worse because printing a piece of plastic it's too hard... I've been having nightmares about not seeing my family again. I'm sorry to rant here, just dont know what to do as everything seem a waste of time
I know. I feel the same. I contacted my MP and they responded quickly. I hope they can do something. I also reached out to the immigration ministry

Reactions: yongeandreid

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Do you guys know what should I expect after linking my PR card application online? What kind of messages they will send?
It’s more for tracking or what…?

mine shows submitted…

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys, any updates? Called IRCC yesterday and told them I have passed 120 days, but got nothing besides jus wait your application was received and will be processed when in its order