+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card application

asfrh

Mar 30, 2018
Doha, Qatar
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
Hi Thank you for your reply! I wonder what is address notification for? I also did not find my application through "address notification".

I did gave my lawyer's address to immigrant officer when landing. Do I still need to do anything? You mean they do not have my address now? Thank you so much!
When I landed the immigration officer didn't ask for an address to mail my PR but gave me the following link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify and told me to update my address through it.

What I realized afterwards, as many in the forum have also mentioned, is that this link oftentimes doesn't work and fails to find your application in the system. Therefore you need to call IRCC and give them your address or update it if it changes.

asfrh

Mar 30, 2018
Doha, Qatar
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
I applied for my sin online 18 days ago, no updates yet, any suggestions?
I just applied online today after the system was back and I wanted to ask you a question. It said on the application that they would confirm if your documents were correct and valid. Did you have any form of confirmation? In regards to the SIN application number you received after your submission, was it helpful in any way in tracking or inquiring about your application?

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi,

I landed on 03/07/2020 and my PR card application is still pending. The estimated processing time was 13 days on IRCC website. However, it has NOT been updated since 03/08/2020. Is there anyone has same situation with me (waiting for PR card)?

Thank you!
Same here .Waiting since second week of March 2020.

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Same here, landed on 31March2020 and no news. I tried to link my PR card application, but I couldnt! does anyone succesfuly done it?
does anyhone has any idea how long it will take?
I tried to search information online about this, but I couldnt find anything, despite that the current processing time is 13days.

kmaya814

Apr 20, 2020
I submitted a webform inquiry asking whether my husband's PR card was already printed and mailed, i just want to make sure it didn't get lost, and here's the response i got:

"Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXX, agent xxxx
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

The response basically has no response to my particular case - just general info on delays and closure
We will just have to wait for a few more weeks

Ethan_007

Star Member
May 8, 2020
If anyone has any news, please share... confirmed my PR on 31st march, 5 weeks, no news concerning my PR card! the website is saying 13 days, but it is taking the triple time.

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
If anyone has any news, please share... confirmed my PR on 31st march, 5 weeks, no news concerning my PR card! the website is saying 13 days, but it is taking the triple time.

Website also said that because of COVID 19, the tracking times are incorrect. I landed on March 14th, and my application just says submitted. Even in the normal running of IRCC, I know sometimes it took around 120 days to receive your PR Card.

I applied for my SIN online on APril 30th. That's what I am most anxious for, so I can get a job

chocococo

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Website also said that because of COVID 19, the tracking times are incorrect. I landed on March 14th, and my application just says submitted. Even in the normal running of IRCC, I know sometimes it took around 120 days to receive your PR Card.

I applied for my SIN online on APril 30th. That's what I am most anxious for, so I can get a job
Did you get your new SIN?
Also, do you get it by mail or email? Am asking because we have been self-isolating at a family's remote place for 2 months, since we usually live in a highly-impacted area. I'm worried that if the SIN comes in the mail, we will not be home to receive it and make the changes needed with our current jobs, as we are self-isolating out of our seriously-impacted-by-Covid town.

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
I did not get my SIN as yet. But I know it comes in the mail. There is no email service for SIN as far as I know.
Have you applied for your SIN?

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
I did not get my SIN as yet. But I know it comes in the mail. There is no email service for SIN as far as I know.
Have you applied for your SIN?

Have you received your SIN? Thanks, I applied April 27 together with my friend, I received rejection letter last May 6th and she received her SIN on the same day. I am from BC.

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
Have you received your SIN? Thanks, I applied April 27 together with my friend, I received rejection letter last May 6th and she received her SIN on the same day. I am from BC.

I received a letter to reapply and I did on April 30th... no new letter as yet. I am from Ontario