+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR cancelled due to PCC incomplete

berti4life

Aug 20, 2017
Hi There, if you receive refund from IRCC by the time you get correct PCC, I would suggest you file a new express entry file. Once you get ITA, you can immediately submit all documents. This is a fast process than reopening.
Thank you very much. I will consider that....

mdshayan

Jan 18, 2019
Hello, I am having the same problem. My application was rejected because of wrong Pcc. I am trying to get the right Pcc. If i succeed to get it, please can you help with the procedure to reopen my application.
Thank You.
Hi,
You can raise a webform here.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reapplying can be time consuming especially if you have a PNP. Write your message and attach the missing PCC. Explain your situation to them as to why it took time. If you explained in your LOE etc attached receipts tell them that you did so. I dont know if the policy of not rejecting incomplete applications due to COVID is still there but do also mention it if possible.

I got it opened up so there's nothing wrong in trying.

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

I got my PR application reopened after getting rejected. I raised two webforms, one telling them that IRCC policy is that not to reject documents missing due to COVID. After a couple of weeks, I got my PCC so I raised another webform sending them my police certificate I was explict that the delay was due to COVID and asked them for reconsideration. They reopened my file after that.

So do raise a webform if you attached receipts showing your efforts to obtain a new one and if you explained the delay in your LOE.
Hey can you please let me know where it is written that they cannot send our application as incomplete due to covid times, i am in the similor situation please guide

mdshayan

Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
These are the current instructions:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html

Although, I cant find the exact same wording now as in 2020 when COVID hit it does say:
Applications received on or after April 12, 2021, should be submitted with all of the mandatory supporting documents or a reasonable explanation with proof why the applicant cannot obtain the document at this time.

So, you can raise a webform if you provided them with proof etc of why you couldnt obtain a document. If you have the document now, attach it to the webform. Not saying its going to get accepted but based on my experience its worth a shot.

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
These are the current instructions:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html

Although, I cant find the exact same wording now as in 2020 when COVID hit it does say:
Applications received on or after April 12, 2021, should be submitted with all of the mandatory supporting documents or a reasonable explanation with proof why the applicant cannot obtain the document at this time.

So, you can raise a webform if you provided them with proof etc of why you couldnt obtain a document. If you have the document now, attach it to the webform. Not saying its going to get accepted but based on my experience its worth a shot.
Okay okay! In the PR application did you attached any letter that why you haven't send pcc??

mdshayan

Jan 18, 2019
I did attach letter to my original application along with receipts showing I had applied for it at the consulate. I told them it will be delayed using COVID

I sent my new PCC in the webform after I got it.

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I did attach letter to my original application along with receipts showing I had applied for it at the consulate. I told them it will be delayed using COVID

I sent my new PCC in the webform after I got it.
Hey can you please let me know how is the reopening mail looks like?? We have received a mail after 1.5 month that they have verified our document and they are further please to share that application is still in progress, but nothing has mentioned about reopening..please let me know how does ur email looks like

mdshayan

Jan 18, 2019
This was the reply I got from them for the webform.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your police certificate and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

After 4 days of receiving this, I got a message in my CIC account saying that the application was opened and I have to pay the fee again since it was refunded. Hope this helps!

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018

We verified the information you provided regarding your police certificate and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

After 4 days of receiving this, I got a message in my CIC account saying that the application was opened and I have to pay the fee again since it was refunded. Hope this helps!

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

This is we got today hopefully they open ours too:(

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020

Hi for the same I have to provide pcc Qatar till 17 April but it is difficult to provide within that time it’s difficult to get time taken please support me in this situation what shall I do web form now or wait till end, or raise web form now mention process started and another web form end to confirm estimated time please reply

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012

Why do u have to pay fee again.

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012

Why did they ask to pay or why was refunded

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi all,
PCC from pakistan
Permanent address one city for whole life and last two years in a different city for work, would it require two or one PCC ? also where will i get pcc from city 1 or city two?