Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
does that do any help creating portal but not using it ???
It doesn't help since you will not be eligible to receive the COPR, unless IRCC starts issuing COPR for people outside Canada via the portal.

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I believe you applied for your PRTD since you don’t have the PR card. So I was asking if your PR card expired or waiting for the first card ?

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
When did you sent your photos ? Is it Etobicoke office ?
I sent my photos on April 29th and still waiting .

Dhillon0022

Jul 14, 2021
Sadly, yes......Initial PR Card or PRTD.
i think PRTD is for people who already have PR card or they lost it or it expired but i think in ur case u havnt even received first PR card and u travelled back home . i think u should tell them ur whole suitation because u are not suppose to use portal if u are outside canada . i know when u replied u was inside canada . PRTD usually doenst take that long it can be refused or delayed if they think u not eglible for applying PRTD. i think submitting ircc webform and giving details about ur suitation should be best thing to do atleast they can help u giving one time visa to enter canada (send PPR ) knowing u are outside canada and need to come back. Also to mention in ur case ur work permit status might or might not be valid because u got ur copr.

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
i think PRTD is for people who already have PR card or they lost it or it expired but i think in ur case u havnt even received first PR card and u travelled back home . i think u should tell them ur whole suitation because u are not suppose to use portal if u are outside canada . i know when u replied u was inside canada . PRTD usually doenst take that long it can be refused or delayed if they think u not eglible for applying PRTD. i think submitting ircc webform and giving details about ur suitation should be best thing to do atleast they can help u giving one time visa to enter canada (send PPR ) knowing u are outside canada and need to come back. Also to mention in ur case ur work permit status might or might not be valid because u got ur copr.
Thank you for your response!

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
My lawyer told there is nothing like a one time visa and my only option is to wait for PR card.
I tried waiting until now with no luck. I will submit a web form explaining my situation.
but I did not get what you meant by Send PPR , like requesting them for a passport port request ?

vandacska

Apr 12, 2016
No i used the portal when i was still in Canada. I declared that i am in Canada on Jan 6th and at that time i was there. I travelled out of Canada on Jan 28th and got PR approved on Feb 4th.
Hello,
Can you please let me know how did this work out for you? I'm in a similar situation. I'm in Canada, got my eCoPR a few days ago. I have my ticket to travel to Hungary in 2 weeks to see my family. I'm afraid my card will not make it before I go...

jsapra

Feb 24, 2021
Hello,
Can you please let me know how did this work out for you? I'm in a similar situation. I'm in Canada, got my eCoPR a few days ago. I have my ticket to travel to Hungary in 2 weeks to see my family. I'm afraid my card will not make it before I go...
Hi,
I think in this situation you will have two options to return back without a PR Card:
1. Apply for PRTD when you are in Hungary
2. You can come via land border e.g. from the US by road if you have a US visa.

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Hi Everyone,

I am in serious confusion and unable to get any answer from IRCC. Hoping to receive helpful advise from this forum.

I received eCOPR through PR Confirmation Portal while i am travelling outside Canada(to India). My status in Canada was Post Graduate Work Permit when i last left Canada on Jan 28th 2021 and my PR got approved and received eCOPR on Feb 4th 2021. I was hoping that my photograph on PR portal will get approved soon and i will get my PR Card on my Canadian address and my friend can courier it so that i could travel back. But, unfortunately that is not the case. It will be great if someone can answer the following queries:
1. Can i travel back to Canada with my previous Work Permit and TRV which are still valid till March 2023?
2. Or my work permit and TRV are immediately deemed cancelled after my PR approval and i need to apply and get Permanent Resident Travel Document before i can travel back to Canada?
PsS: My flight to Canada is already rescheduled for March 14th 2021. Your quick help and advise will be really helpful.

Thanks!!!
You. Need PRTD..