+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hello all,

I have submitted my application on 14th Feb 2017. The application processing time has exceeded 6 months.
Status of the application - Review of additional documents - Need more documents to process the application ...

I understand from GCMS notes that my file has been sent to NDVO from case analyst to review and finalize. I also found that the case analyst has mentioned that my NOC code does not match with my profession. The reason which i think is keywords in the NOC occupation did not match with my experience letter( reason -as it was technically made ) . I would like get clarified on few questions.

1. Does all the application go to NDVO ? If so, during which stage of processing ? As my application has not cleared eligibility check.

2. Would NOC code mismatch lead to rejection ? I can get a experience letter matching the NOC code to prove it. But will someone ask for clarification before rejecting ?

3. Usual processing time at NDVO office ? as my application has gone on 21st June 2017 and no response till now.

Regards,
Neethu
Whats your Additional Document and Background Check status as of now?

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like NDVO has awaken but nothing new for me personally. Still at NA. Received my notes that say the following.

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1 )(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required - relative in
Canada FSW points total: 80 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 456
CRS minimum score for round: 447 Current CRS score: 456 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS
points for the following:

Worried about the review required part.

If they have any doubt, they would ask for more docs ....relax ...u have 9 points above the ITA cut off ....even if they want to delete relative points ,u should still be eligible....I think when u filed application only 5 points were granted for relative

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Need help regarding the abbreviations being used here... What NDVO, FSWO (I guess Federal Skilled Worker something...) Etc...
We want to file our application for PR but not sure on how to proceed about it. Request the members to please guide us. I have already gone through the process listed on the first post and looks promising but have good no of doubts..
Hi ....this thread is for people who have filed application and their files are at New Delhi visa office (NDVO ) ...

You can find all information on website of cic ...plus there are some threads on this forum which have step by step instructions to arrange documents.....that would be most helpful...u just have to search the forum

bhupeshahuja

Aug 14, 2017
Hi ....this thread is for people who have filed application and their files are at New Delhi visa office (NDVO ) ...

You can find all information on website of cic ...plus there are some threads on this forum which have step by step instructions to arrange documents.....that would be most helpful...u just have to search the forum
Thanks a ton prisai90...That helps...

Just adding another question....not sure if this is the correct forum or thread..
I am unable to find NOC Code for my and my wife's profile...I am a Project Manager (Infrastructure Domain) and my wife is a Manager-PreSales...Could anyone please suggest the NOC code for our roles?

firstone

Jun 29, 2015

Just adding another question....not sure if this is the correct forum or thread..
I am unable to find NOC Code for my and my wife's profile...I am a Project Manager (Infrastructure Domain) and my wife is a Manager-PreSales...Could anyone please suggest the NOC code for our roles?
Look for the NOC that is close to your job profile or description here: (link below)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

firstone

Jun 29, 2015

Also, please post your questions to relevant threads.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/
please do little research. you'll find everything.

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Whats your Additional Document and Background Check status as of now?
Hello,

This is my status for last one month:(

Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Background check - Not applicable

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Unfortunately, yes NOC mismatch may lead to rejection. I hope they give u opportunity to explain. The biggest problem with NDVO is that it cannot b contacted at all. They do not reply even if it is an emergency.May god bless u with mecy!!;
yeah.. thanks a lot. Will wait. Planning to apply for GCMS once again. Lets see ..

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
What documents CIC asked?
I have not been asked for any documents till now. Below is from the GCMS notes, Otherwise all other 200 page content looks good.

"The duties listed in the letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The evidence submitted does not indicate any duties that match the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work"

I work as software engineer and the content on the experience letter was written in detail with technical information. I checked the lead statement for NOC code 2173 engineer and it had overview business requirement on the job description.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I have not been asked for any documents till now. Below is from the GCMS notes, Otherwise all other 200 page content looks good.

"The duties listed in the letters of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The evidence submitted does not indicate any duties that match the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work"

I work as software engineer and the content on the experience letter was written in detail with technical information. I checked the lead statement for NOC code 2173 engineer and it had overview business requirement on the job description.
Call them or raise a CSE. It seems NDVO doesn't respond but Ottawa does. It may not be relevant but you will get a response which may guide you in a positive direction. Ordering another set of GCMS means a wait of another 30 days, since you know the issue why not just clarify it in advance. All the best :)

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Call them or raise a CSE. It seems NDVO doesn't respond but Ottawa does. It may not be relevant but you will get a response which may guide you in a positive direction. Ordering another set of GCMS means a wait of another 30 days, since you know the issue why not just clarify it in advance. All the best :)
Thanks a ton.. I have raised a CSE a couple of days back.. But haven't mentioned anything about the gcms notes.. I did mention that the application has exceeded more than 6 months and asked for the cause of delay.. Would I need to tell them anything else?? Your help is much appreciated.. Thanks once again.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Thanks a ton.. I have raised a CSE a couple of days back.. But haven't mentioned anything about the gcms notes.. I did mention that the application has exceeded more than 6 months and asked for the cause of delay.. Would I need to tell them anything else?? Your help is much appreciated.. Thanks once again.
Why are you asking as you already know the cause for this delay through GCMS notes?
If I were you I would have definitely consulted an immigration lawyer in the first place. If that's not possible then the second best thing is to write an explanation of why you chose this particular NOC code with supporting evidence. Since your application has already exceeded 6 months I would suggest you to consult a lawyer ASAP.