+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hi there,
I would beg to differ there,i called dem today and dey said my application has moved to local visa office(New Delhi) a month ago and still my security and eligibility hasnt started,but they said my application will be finalised in New Delhi.
Analyst at CIO makes recommendation and if the file is transferred to local VO, eligibility is changed to not started even if it is met as per the analyst. Received my notes today and saw this. Also heard the same from seniors.

See this
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Met
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/07/18

Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2017/07/17

Naeem Ahmed

Feb 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
It seems like these NDVO guys are taking pretty long to process March and April AOR applications!!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Logged in to my application a little while ago and it said "Updated". Got all excited but when i reached the status page it was exactly the same. No change. Ghost updates...i wonder what it means.. or just nothing.
My BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information', which indicates IP2.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
My BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information', which indicates IP2.
Thanks @Maverick28 . I just checked mine. It has changed too. IP2!!!

Goodluck to us!!

Does that mean eligibility has passed?

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A lot of ip2 have been reported today by April n may aor candidates at ndvo.So, we can possibly assume that NDVO is awake now.. Wat say mates???

India2201Canada

Jul 15, 2017
All FSW-O april may guys getting IP2, are you sure that your file is at NDVO or is it just a guess. Bcoz not all files are at NDVO many are at ottawa too. and ottawa is faster tha NDVO.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Looks like NDVO has awaken but nothing new for me personally. Still at NA. Received my notes that say the following.

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1 )(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required - relative in
Canada FSW points total: 80 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 456
CRS minimum score for round: 447 Current CRS score: 456 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS
points for the following:

Worried about the review required part.

India2201Canada

Jul 15, 2017
Looks like NDVO has awaken but nothing new for me personally. Still at NA. Received my notes that say the following.

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1 )(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required - relative in
Canada FSW points total: 80 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 456
CRS minimum score for round: 447 Current CRS score: 456 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS
points for the following:

Worried about the review required part.

PNP or FSW-O ? And VO ?

bhupeshahuja

Aug 14, 2017
Guys, Need help regarding the abbreviations being used here... What NDVO, FSWO (I guess Federal Skilled Worker something...) Etc...
We want to file our application for PR but not sure on how to proceed about it. Request the members to please guide us. I have already gone through the process listed on the first post and looks promising but have good no of doubts..