+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I received PPR this afternoon after a horrendously long wait of 17 months and 4 days. My AOR was 20th Mar 2016 (FSWO-NDVO).

From the multiple GCMS notes I ordered, I saw that my application was approved in Oct 2016 but CIC failed/forgot (if that is even possible!!) to send me the PPR email. Although my medical expired in Mar 2017, CIC asked me to re-do the medical in Jul.

It has been quite an eventful journey for me. I would like to thank you all who have been of great support. Cheers to you and a new beginning!!

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi guys,

I received PPR this afternoon after a horrendously long wait of 17 months and 4 days. My AOR was 20th Mar 2016 (FSWO-NDVO).

From the multiple GCMS notes I ordered, I saw that my application was approved in Oct 2016 but CIC failed/forgot (if that is even possible!!) to send me the PPR email. Although my medical expired in Mar 2017, CIC asked me to re-do the medical in Jul.

It has been quite an eventful journey for me. I would like to thank you all who have been of great support. Cheers to you and a new beginning!!
Congratulations! You have come through a looooooong wait. Goodluck!

Bharath1990

Jun 21, 2016
Hi all.
Is there any way of contacting the NDVO to get an update of my PR application. I have been chasing it since March of this month. The only update that i see is the medical approval in my cic account which expires on Feb-2018.
Upon sending the web request form I got an email stating that my file is being handled outside Canada. When I called NDVO through the available contact number they refused to share the update of my file through phone as it was against their policy which I totally respect.
If any of you could share an alternate approach for the same kindly feel free so.

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys,

Congrats!!!!!!! You deserve it!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi guys,

Congrats! I salute your patience! Much deserved PPR.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi all.
Is there any way of contacting the NDVO to get an update of my PR application. I have been chasing it since March of this month. The only update that i see is the medical approval in my cic account which expires on Feb-2018.
Upon sending the web request form I got an email stating that my file is being handled outside Canada. When I called NDVO through the available contact number they refused to share the update of my file through phone as it was against their policy which I totally respect.
If any of you could share an alternate approach for the same kindly feel free so.
Try this:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Reactions: TyrionStark

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thank you for the reply. I have requested in the above respective portal as well. I am still awaiting for a response.
Have you ordered your GCMS notes? Anything that you can pick up on?

Bharath1990

Jun 21, 2016
Have you ordered your GCMS notes? Anything that you can pick up on?
Thank you @wan11knu. May I know the exact details that I should ask for when requesting for gcms notes. I apologise for my ignorance since I haven't used this approach before. Moreover what is the average lead time in getting back from cic? The latest update I have is that my file is currently in Delhi Visa office.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
You should order gcms notes from getgcms.com .GCMS notes captures all the notes that the officers put on your file. It gives a good view on what stage your application is at. If there is any red flag you will come to know and maybe you could rectify it. All the elements of your file are captured in it.
Unfortunately it takes 30 days to receive it from the day you order it. So I recommend you do so right away.

Are u a PNP applicant? If your file is at NDVO I think that MAYBE only the security check is pending. Unfortunately sometimes you are just unlucky that your file is left rotting there and waiting to be picked by an officer.

Bharath1990

Jun 21, 2016
You should order gcms notes from getgcms.com .GCMS notes captures all the notes that the officers put on your file. It gives a good view on what stage your application is at. If there is any red flag you will come to know and maybe you could rectify it. All the elements of your file are captured in it.
Unfortunately it takes 30 days to receive it from the day you order it. So I recommend you do so right away.

Are u a PNP applicant? If your file is at NDVO I think that MAYBE only the security check is pending. Unfortunately sometimes you are just unlucky that your file is left rotting there and waiting to be picked by an officer.
Thank you for your time. I am in the process of requesting the gcms notes from them.
Yes, I have got through the pnp application and it has been there at Delhi office for sometime. On March it has got updated stating that my medical approved and ever since then it has been just lying there.
With regard to gcms, Is it mandatory to authorise someone in Canada to collect my info? Can't I create some fake address proof and fill the "right to privacy" form by myself? Considering another 30days from now is a huge time period. And what details do they spill out with regard to our application?
Thank you for your time and patience.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
@Bharath1990 You don't need to authorise anyone to get your notes. With getgcms.com you can get the notes yourself. Just pay the fees, input your application details and sign the consent form which u need to email. 30 days is long time but considering that your file has been there for a lot longer you ought to know what is going on.Some cases have been lucky wherein gcms has triggered some movement on their file because an officer has to sign off the notes before they are released to an applicant.
Just check a few of the threads here on Canadavisa about gcms and you will get an idea of what it is all about.
And of course go through the website too.

Good luck!

Reactions: Bharath1990

Naeem Ahmed

Feb 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
@wan11knu Do we need to enter any local Canadian address while ordering GCMS notes from getgcms.com? My AOR date was April 3, 2017. Current Status: Medicals Passed; BGC: Not applicable (waiting for IP2) Should I wait for some more time for any status update(s) or order GCMS notes right away? Please suggest.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
@wan11knu Do we need to enter any local Canadian address while ordering GCMS notes from getgcms.com? My AOR date was April 3, 2017. Current Status: Medicals Passed; BGC: Not applicable (waiting for IP2) Should I wait for some more time for any status update(s) or order GCMS notes right away? Please suggest.
You do not need a Canadian address to get the notes. No harm in ordering the notes. It will give you an insight into what has happened and going on with your file. Even i have ordered my second set of gcms notes expected to be delivered on 6th sept although my PPR has come through already.
Hopefully your application also gets approved before gcms notes come through.

Reactions: Naeem Ahmed

Naeem Ahmed

Feb 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
You do not need a Canadian address to get the notes. No harm in ordering the notes. It will give you an insight into what has happened and going on with your file. Even i have ordered my second set of gcms notes expected to be delivered on 6th sept although my PPR has come through already.
Hopefully your application also gets approved before gcms notes come through.
Thanks, this helps :)