+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application with incomplete Doc

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Dear All

Did any one recently submit his/her PR EE Application with incomplete document such as PCC and Medical which is not possible to obtain due to COVID-19 lockdown? Will they give you 90 days to submit incomplete docs? what is the observation? Thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

Did any one recently submit his/her PR EE Application with incomplete document such as PCC and Medical which is not possible to obtain due to COVID-19 lockdown? Will they give you 90 days to submit incomplete docs? what is the observation? Thanks
Yes, you will get an additional 90 days to submit the missing documents.

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Yes, you will get an additional 90 days to submit the missing documents.
Thanks for your reply.

Would you application be reviewed/revisted after 90 days by officer or it would be reviewed as soon as you upload all missing docs? What is the IRCC take on this?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply.

Would you application be reviewed/revisted after 90 days by officer or it would be reviewed as soon as you upload all missing docs? What is the IRCC take on this?
Normally, an application submitted with missing documents is denied. However, because of the current situation, you’re allowed to submit an “incomplete“ application without the risk of application denied for missing documents. You now get an additional 90 days to try to get the missing documents. I believe that as soon as the documents are complete, the application will be reviewed.

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Normally, an application submitted with missing documents is denied. However, because of the current situation, you’re allowed to submit an “incomplete“ application without the risk of application denied for missing documents. You now get an additional 90 days to try to get the missing documents. I believe that as soon as the documents are complete, the application will be reviewed.
Hello, I have a further question regarding this. Did you upload an LOE for each missing document or did you upload a single LOE mentioning all the missing documents?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I have a further question regarding this. Did you upload an LOE for each missing document or did you upload a single LOE mentioning all the missing documents?
You can do just a single LOE mentioning all the missing documents.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply. out of curiosity, did you have any missing documents too ? and if so, how did you submit them once you got ahold of them ?
My application was done way before Covid-19, so there was no issue with missing documents. However, in your case, as soon as you’re able to acquire the missing documents, submit via webform.

Reactions: ash_diaz