+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application under EE PNP connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Queries said:
just an update on this - I called CIC and asked them they said attach you forms there and mention in LOE that this is not a paper application so there is not postal receipt + they asked to attach the AOR with it
Thanks for sharing the info buddy!!

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hey all...

Am really dismayed at how PNP works... My score is 435, primary NOC code is 0213, profile re-created in June 2015 (earlier one was from March). There are people who are getting nominated for OPNP. Possible reasons why I may not be getting the nomination:

- NOC codes being invited are different
- Gave reference of earlier applied

Any thoughts on why I may not be getting PNP?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nurat said:
Hey all...

Am really dismayed at how PNP works... My score is 435, primary NOC code is 0213, profile re-created in June 2015 (earlier one was from March). There are people who are getting nominated for OPNP. Possible reasons why I may not be getting the nomination:

- NOC codes being invited are different
- Gave reference of earlier applied

Any thoughts on why I may not be getting PNP?
Now, with the official information from Ontario, it is a glitch in their system that's preventing eligible applicants from getting a PT notification. I suggest you to recreate your profile with a new email ID and try.

Withdraw your profile coming Tuesday and recreate it. You might get a PT on Friday.

BTW, I'm not sure what you mean by "- Gave reference of earlier applied".

Good luck!

Hello.Kitty

Nov 11, 2015
this is my timeline so far:

FSW PNP
Aor - Nov 9
BG in progress
Medical -passed
Sch 4_4A requested Nov 20
Sch 4 submitted Nov 20
Sch A submitted Nov 20
Ecas 3 lines

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi guys
Any pnp guy who got AOR in july-august and still waiting for PPR.
I know many sept pnp guys are waiting for PPR

SPCanada

Jun 9, 2015
rohitsinp23 said:
Hi guys
lol..is any PNP-Inland guys in express entry got PPR request till date:)

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
rohitsinp23 said:
Hi guys
I am from Aug 24 AOR- PNP-CEC--- Still waiting for DM/PPR. No updates from Sep 8th and I don't think we will hear any updates this year...

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Hello,

could you please advise??

After receiving ITA:

Should I upload just the pages of my passport with photo and personal information or all pages with stamps?

For POF, should I upload just the letters from the banks or should I include the bank statements from the last 6 months?

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Patica said:
Hello,

could you please advise??

After receiving ITA:

Should I upload just the pages of my passport with photo and personal information or all pages with stamps?

For POF, should I upload just the letters from the banks or should I include the bank statements from the last 6 months?
No harm i giving extra ... i would suggest to provide scan of all pages of Passport and all the documents you have from bank as a POF....thanks

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The links:

Please fill the form at : http://goo.gl/forms/CkuxRDIJbf

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19JvPhUBX92ZDzMWgKc_LUMZedPZ87hJ3J1tb-v3W54o/edit?usp=sharing

You can see summary of responses at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_aUXTQaBsWOSYQFnhk4AuSNXRXtSdAcuPeSZdY_olfs/viewanalytics

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
[/quote]

Hi people. What's happening with this thread? Has been abandoned or what?

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Actually no updates from last 2-3 weeks so thats why no one posted here anything.
Now Processing is slow for pnp guys as well.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Everyone,

I just received by GCMS notes(generated as of 2015-11-13), In the notes Section under work experience its written,

Review Type:program Assistant Application:XXXXXXXX
Work Experience: Case Type Assessment CEC 1)Position Title-NOC 2133 2015-04-Present COmpany:XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 5 month of experience
2)Position Title-NOC 2133 2014-03-2015-01 Company: XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 10 months of experience

everything else, education credentials, R10, medical seems to be met

Can some one please Elaborate the notes related to my Work Experience. I applied under PNP-CEC category. I think CEC requires 12 months of experience(non-continuous).I dont know but the notes are giving me an impression that officer is looking for 12 months of experience(continuous)

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Now, with the official information from Ontario, it is a glitch in their system that's preventing eligible applicants from getting a PT notification. I suggest you to recreate your profile with a new email ID and try.

Withdraw your profile coming Tuesday and recreate it. You might get a PT on Friday.

BTW, I'm not sure what you mean by "- Gave reference of earlier applied".

Good luck!
Thanks for the response (+1 for you). I got the PT notification of interest. I have a few follow up questions and I see that you are pursuing the nomination too. Any threads on canadavisa that I should be reading through?

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Landed at boundry bay. BC pnp applicant applied on july 20 . passport request on november 3