NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) If you have already received an ITA, you can just withdraw the application from Nova Scotia.
2) What's wrong with the 2241 NOC? Was this experience not gained in the past 10 years? Do you have at least 3 years experience in 2241 in the past 10 years?
3) If you could clarify point 2 for me, I might be able to give you more details.
1) I have already received an ITA on the basis of accepting nomination by SINP and gaining 600 points.
2) My entire experience for 10 years is inline with NOC 2241. Do not understand why the immigration officer felt that there was less than 1 year of experience in NOC 2241. I asked for a clarification on the NOC but they never replied.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arora23 said:
1) I have already received an ITA on the basis of accepting nomination by SINP and gaining 600 points.
2) My entire experience for 10 years is inline with NOC 2241. Do not understand why the immigration officer felt that there was less than 1 year of experience in NOC 2241. I asked for a clarification on the NOC but they never replied.
1) Understood!
2) This is very strange. I doubt if NS will provide you with a new nomination certificate with the NOC that you want. Secondly, it is not advisable to have one NOC in the nomination certificate and submit your e-APR with a different NOC for obvious reasons. I would advice you to go with the same NOC that is printed on your nomination certificate.

Other members,

If you think otherwise, please let me know!!!

benzylamine

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR RECEIVED:NOV 12, 2015
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED: NOV 24, 2015
SUBMITTED: S4/S4A NOV 24, 2015
MEDICAL RESULTS: PASSED NOV 25, 2015
BG CHECK: IN PROGRESS. NOV 25
FINAL DICISION: NOT STARTED

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
preeti.msingh109 said:
Yes U can submit sch 4 upfront !!
Hi

I got the document list to upload, but did not have additional document tab to attach SCH 4 or any other supportive document. and I dont even have tab to upload PNP nomination certificate.

Am I missing something, where should I upload these?

Thanks

krishga

Nov 25, 2015
Hi guys,

I applied my EOI for Prince Edward island Province on 17 th november. Till now i did not get any reply from them asking for any forms. My NOC is 0311 (Health care managers). Any body have idea if the province have any interest in NOC 0311. Plz suggest if any one with NOC 0311 applied or got ITA.
Ur help is appreciated

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav0991 said:
Hi

I got the document list to upload, but did not have additional document tab to attach SCH 4 or any other supportive document. and I dont even have tab to upload PNP nomination certificate.

Am I missing something, where should I upload these?

Thanks
There's no tab for these. You don't need to upload the nomination certificate as it's already registered with your ee profile. Those who suggest you can upload the schedule 4 upfront probably mean upload it under cover letter section.

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
jickson said:
There's no tab for these. You don't need to upload the nomination certificate as it's already registered with your ee profile. Those who suggest you can upload the schedule 4 upfront probably mean upload it under cover letter section.
Thanks Jickson

I do have cover letter section, I am in Canada. Only tab extra is "Letter of explaination"

And I have query for Proof of funds letter. I have TD statement showing my current balance for all accounts I have with them. It is signed and stamped. Will that be good enough or Is it mandatory I need to attach full detail history for last 6 months for all my accounts with TD, That will be a huge file though.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
nav0991 said:
Thanks Jickson

I do have cover letter section, I am in Canada. Only tab extra is "Letter of explaination"

And I have query for Proof of funds letter. I have TD statement showing my current balance for all accounts I have with them. It is signed and stamped. Will that be good enough or Is it mandatory I need to attach full detail history for last 6 months for all my accounts with TD, That will be a huge file though.
Most of us uploaded it(LOEs, Nom certificate, Sch4, IELTS etc) in the LOE section.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishga said:
Hi guys,

I applied my EOI for Prince Edward island Province on 17 th november. Till now i did not get any reply from them asking for any forms. My NOC is 0311 (Health care managers). Any body have idea if the province have any interest in NOC 0311. Plz suggest if any one with NOC 0311 applied or got ITA.
Ur help is appreciated
It took Ontario 40 days to provide me with the acknowledgement of receipt of my application. You can send an email asking if your application arrived, as they take some time reviewing its eligibility and completeness.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi Guys-
i have received couple of requests :
RCMP for spouse first and then couple of day after i got IMM 0008 generic application - "if i want to include spouse application". end date for both the requests are different.

I have filled the IMM 0008 application and when i went to upload it i saw only three slots there to upload.

1. RCMP for my wife - this is in progress and i will upload later

2. Proof of Permanent Residence Application Submission (required) - the small "i" which is for information says :Document: Proof of Permanent Residence Application Submission
You must provide documentation indicating that your application has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. You can provide a copy of your postal confirmation, your letter of receipt, etc

3. Letter of Explanation

where should i upload IMM 0008 form?? in second slot ?? or do i need to send it by post and then upload the proof of it ? As per seniors - in Express Entry everything is uploaded via mycic or CSE.

really confused

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi,
I have received my OOPNP nomination and submitted the documents for PR and received AOR on Nov 18,2015. Have couple of questions on filling up Schedule 4
1. For question # 3 : Which provincial government should nominate you? I believe it should be Ontario
Provincial Stream/Category : I think it should be Express entry stream
2. For question # 4 : Funds
Do the fund we mention it should as per POF we specified based on number of family member or is it something different
3. Is it mandatory to sign in blue ink and take colour scan ?
4. I believe Schedule 4A is not applicable for me....if i need to provide LOE will there be option to upload the same or i should upload as a single pdf file with Schedule 4

Experts please suggest

Thanks !!
Ravi

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
nrc1978 said:
Hi,
I have received my OOPNP nomination and submitted the documents for PR and received AOR on Nov 18,2015. Have couple of questions on filling up Schedule 4
1. For question # 3 : Which provincial government should nominate you? I believe it should be Ontario
Provincial Stream/Category : I think it should be Express entry stream
Ontario and Human Capital Priorities Stream
2. For question # 4 : Funds
Do the fund we mention it should as per POF we specified based on number of family member or is it something different
It should be same which you have given in application
3. Is it mandatory to sign in blue ink and take colour scan ? Color scan is not mandatory
4. I believe Schedule 4A is not applicable for me....if i need to provide LOE will there be option to upload the same or i should upload as a single pdf file with Schedule 4
There is a place to upload schedule 4A so attach your LOE there that it is not applicable for you ....

hope this helps

Experts please suggest

Thanks !!
Ravi

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Queries said:
Hi Guys-
i have received couple of requests :
RCMP for spouse first and then couple of day after i got IMM 0008 generic application - "if i want to include spouse application". end date for both the requests are different.

I have filled the IMM 0008 application and when i went to upload it i saw only three slots there to upload.

1. RCMP for my wife - this is in progress and i will upload later

2. Proof of Permanent Residence Application Submission (required) - the small "i" which is for information says :Document: Proof of Permanent Residence Application Submission
You must provide documentation indicating that your application has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. You can provide a copy of your postal confirmation, your letter of receipt, etc

3. Letter of Explanation

where should i upload IMM 0008 form?? in second slot ?? or do i need to send it by post and then upload the proof of it ? As per seniors - in Express Entry everything is uploaded via mycic or CSE.

really confused
just an update on this - I called CIC and asked them they said attach you forms there and mention in LOE that this is not a paper application so there is not postal receipt + they asked to attach the AOR with it

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

This is Deepak from India..I recd ITA today..I applied thru SINP EE stream..

Need some help in filling the EE Profile..

I have been working in the company A from 2007 till date..and am claiming points for the entire period for the noc 2171.. I have got three prmotions till date and thereby my desingations changed..
In the Work History section, how shall i fill the details..Shld i consider each desingation as my job and add three records in the work history section..or only one record with my current designation..

Regards
Deepak