PR application under EE PNP connect here

bc_canada

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
That is some relief..M just going to complete 2.5 months in few days..hoping to hear soon.. ;D
Same , 2.5 soon

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. They ask schedule 4 for all PNP applicants. Why not submit it upfront? Why wait for the request and then send it?
Yep Will send it upfront now :)

jaibhole!

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

Guys my timeline is as below:

Pnp applicant - inland
Aor - Aug 29th
BG in progress
Medical -passed
Sch 4 submitted
Sch A submitted
Ecas 6 lines

I am planning to back home in December for 1 month. If I'll get DM or ppr during my vacation, when do I have to submit the passport?? Does cic provide any deadline to submit the passport? How much time I will be having to submit my pp after ppr?
And can I submit my passport to Canadian visa office in India??

Pls advise....thanks

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressentrant said:
Just got my GCMS.

It's the same info as GCMS from October. They have not touched my file since September 17th.

I'm an Aug aor
When did you order it? Some believe that GCMS notes are a snapshot of your file when you request them (which is usually a month before you get them). So there may have been some movement since you ordered them.

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hi Experts,

I am in a dilemma for my application to CIC and need your urgent help.

I applied for NOC 2241 in my application to SINP (Sasketchewan PNP) but when I received the nomination letter, the NOC mentioned there was NOC 2281. Upon enquiring as to why there was a change in NOC, I received the following reply from Immigration officer:

"You must have at least one year of full-time paid employment in your intended occupation in the last ten years. Based on your employment credential, your experience in NOC 2241 - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians was more than ten years ago and there was less than one year in 2006. The SINP has looked at your alternative experience in NOC 2281."

In reply to above, I sent them another email explaining that my experience is inline with the duties mentioned in under NOC 2241 for the entire 10 years of work experience but after that I never received any reply for the same. Even tried to call them, but nobody responds to it as well.

To worsen the matter, in the meantime, I received the ITA with my application NOC as 2241 in my CIC.

Now, I am in a dilemma on whether should I change the NOC in MyCIC application from 2241 to 2281 or not?

In the absence of any update from SINP, If I change the NOC to 2281 in PR application, and tomorrow they send me an updated letter with revised NOC 2241, then again I would be left in same situation.

Also, kindly suggest me whether should I request my employers to issue me new reference letters based on NOC 2281 or just explain to CIC that though my intended occupation was NOC 2241 but SINP issued me nomination letter for NOC 2281.

Any ideas/advices would be helpful based your experience.

BR//
Arora

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Two more PPRs for pnp guys, irfan and adnan!
One is from Singapore and other belongs to Bangladesh
Irfan got in 20 days ,
Dnt know timeline of adnan
Both r in whatsapp group

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arora23 said:
Hi Experts,

I am in a dilemma for my application to CIC and need your urgent help.

I applied for NOC 2241 in my application to SINP (Sasketchewan PNP) but when I received the nomination letter, the NOC mentioned there was NOC 2281. Upon enquiring as to why there was a change in NOC, I received the following reply from Immigration officer:

"You must have at least one year of full-time paid employment in your intended occupation in the last ten years. Based on your employment credential, your experience in NOC 2241 - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians was more than ten years ago and there was less than one year in 2006. The SINP has looked at your alternative experience in NOC 2281."

In reply to above, I sent them another email explaining that my experience is inline with the duties mentioned in under NOC 2241 for the entire 10 years of work experience but after that I never received any reply for the same. Even tried to call them, but nobody responds to it as well.

To worsen the matter, in the meantime, I received the ITA with my application NOC as 2241 in my CIC.

Now, I am in a dilemma on whether should I change the NOC in MyCIC application from 2241 to 2281 or not?

In the absence of any update from SINP, If I change the NOC to 2281 in PR application, and tomorrow they send me an updated letter with revised NOC 2241, then again I would be left in same situation.

Also, kindly suggest me whether should I request my employers to issue me new reference letters based on NOC 2281 or just explain to CIC that though my intended occupation was NOC 2241 but SINP issued me nomination letter for NOC 2281.

Any ideas/advices would be helpful based your experience.

BR//
Arora
1) If you have already received an ITA, you can just withdraw the application from Nova Scotia.
2) What's wrong with the 2241 NOC? Was this experience not gained in the past 10 years? Do you have at least 3 years experience in 2241 in the past 10 years?
3) If you could clarify point 2 for me, I might be able to give you more details.

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
I finished 3 months today under PNP-CEC, still no DM.... no updates from Sept 8th...People who applied in October got PPR...I don't know whats wrong with CIC...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saurez7777 said:
I finished 3 months today under PNP-CEC, still no DM.... no updates from Sept 8th...People who applied in October got PPR...I don't know whats wrong with CIC...
That's an exceptional case. Please don't relate your case to a few exceptional cases. It'll disappoint you even more.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saurez7777 said:
That's an exceptional case. Please don't relate your case to a few exceptional cases. It'll disappoint you even more.

benzylamine

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO,

AOR received: Nov 12, 2015

additional docs needed: S4/S4A

just wondering for skill immigrant, do we just need to provide S4 rather than S4A? thanks in advance.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
AOR November 15 with Ontario PNP.
I still don't have a Schedule 4/4A request until now, which is strange. Most PNP applicants seem to get it in a matter of days.
I wonder if it's because I already uploaded documents in the LoE slot, but those were in response to statutory questions I answered "yes" to.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benzylamine said:
HELLO,

AOR received: Nov 12, 2015

additional docs needed: S4/S4A

just wondering for skill immigrant, do we just need to provide S4 rather than S4A? thanks in advance.
Only schedule 4. Write and upload a letter explaining that Schedule 4A is not applicable to you.

bellaluna said:
AOR November 15 with Ontario PNP.
I still don't have a Schedule 4/4A request until now, which is strange. Most PNP applicants seem to get it in a matter of days.
I wonder if it's because I already uploaded documents in the LoE slot, but those were in response to statutory questions I answered "yes" to.
Bellaluna,
No it isn't because you uploaded a LOE in the slot (I did the same and still got a request). Sometimes it just takes longer.. as evident with the myCIC and ECAS both acting wonky for so long, I think they're just taking all the time in the world for non-refugee applications.