+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application transferred to Humanitarian office in Montreal

Ahmed_h_m

Oct 23, 2020
Hello there
I cannot understand what is going on. Is there a person who has gone through the same thing? My case is not humanitarian and I am a protected person.

I got this letter:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello there
I cannot understand what is going on. Is there a person who has gone through the same thing? My case is not humanitarian and I am a protected person.

I got this letter:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
reach out to IRCC to understand the reason why it was referred to Human Migration office..

Reactions: Ahmed_h_m

Ahmed_h_m

Oct 23, 2020
reach out to IRCC to understand the reason why it was referred to Human Migration office..
Thanks for your response
If you don’t mind, Do you know if the humanitarian office will contact me about my application if so how long the whole process will it take?
Many thanks for providing any information
Thanks for your response

If you don’t mind, Did you know anyone who had been in the same case like mine? If so, do you know how long the whole process takes to finalize the application?
Many thanks for any information you provide

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hello there

I got this letter:

Is your decision letter a protected person or a convention refugee?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for your response
If you don’t mind, Do you know if the humanitarian office will contact me about my application if so how long the whole process will it take?
Many thanks for providing any information

Thanks for your response

If you don’t mind, Did you know anyone who had been in the same case like mine? If so, do you know how long the whole process takes to finalize the application?
Many thanks for any information you provide
I am not sure how soon they will contact you, but it is important to contact them

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
There have been some cases where file gets transferred to local office for processing but I don’t know why they would do humanitarian office

kaixinhuahua

Sep 9, 2020
Hello there

I got this letter:

Hi, how is your application now? My application is transferred to the CESC (Center of Expertise in Security Cases) at the HM-Montreal. If you can provide any information about what is going on with HM-Montreal, I really appreciate it.

Salshe

Aug 1, 2022
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hello there

I got this letter:

In another post you said you received the CARD BY MAIL. And you said you have your CoPR !!
And you say now you don’t have it !!

Salshe

Aug 1, 2022
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi, how is your application now? My application is transferred to the CESC (Center of Expertise in Security Cases) at the HM-Montreal. If you can provide any information about what is going on with HM-Montreal, I really appreciate it.
Search google you’ll find the answer. It’s pretty serious situation!!
Are from a country that has terrorist organization !!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
In another post you said you received the CARD BY MAIL. And you said you have your CoPR !!
And you say now you don’t have it !!
Something doesnt add up, March 2021 he posted i received PR card, and then after 3months in June 2021 he posted he received COPR waiting for PR card

Ahmed_h_m

Oct 23, 2020
The file has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration Office in Montréal on Mar18, 2022 and I got a letter on Oct 24, 2022 stated that the first security screening found me inadmissible for PR but the IRCC Senior Officer would like to give me a chance to respond to their concerns. I responded on Oct. 27, 2022, and they sent me the decision of the CESC on October 30, 2022, that I am admissible to PR and that there are not sufficient evidence of inadmissiblty and my response was reasonable.
On Jan 5, 2033, I got my PR approved.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,

Its_Zoe_li

May 28, 2023
The file has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration Office in Montréal on Mar18, 2022 and I got a letter on Oct 24, 2022 stated that the first security screening found me inadmissible for PR but the IRCC Senior Officer would like to give me a chance to respond to their concerns. I responded on Oct. 27, 2022, and they sent me the decision of the CESC on October 30, 2022, that I am admissible to PR and that there are not sufficient evidence of inadmissiblty and my response was reasonable.
On Jan 5, 2033, I got my PR approved.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,
Congratulations!