+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Transferred From Ottawa to Visa office outside Canada (New Delhi)

PMPR

Oct 27, 2014
I appeared for an interview yesterday as I did not receive any reply from CIC.
It was good. Overall questions. Result: Interviewer informed me that I shall receive medical request shortly.

somasun1984

Sep 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
14-Nov-2013
File Transfer...
29-Oct-2014 (To New Delhi VO)
Med's Request
22-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
20-Aug-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-05-2015
PMPR said:
It was good. Overall questions. Result: Interviewer informed me that I shall receive medical request shortly.
Congrats PMPR :) !!!

Today I received the following response from the New Delhi Visa office for the Status enquiry I did two weeks before,

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised that your file is pending officer’s review. At present no action is requird on your part. Once the review is complete and next step on your file is determined, our office will contact you with further instructions.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

So I need to wait until the officer opens my application for the review.

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
PMPR said:
Congrats PMPR :)

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
somasun1984 said:
Congrats PMPR :) !!!

Today I received the following response from the New Delhi Visa office for the Status enquiry I did two weeks before,

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised that your file is pending officer's review. At present no action is requird on your part. Once the review is complete and next step on your file is determined, our office will contact you with further instructions.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

So I need to wait until the officer opens my application for the review.
Thanks for the update somasun1984, hopefully you hear back from them soon.

ANTONY14

Mar 13, 2014
sentha said:
Thanks for the update somasun1984, hopefully you hear back from them soon.
I too appeared for visa interview in delhi. It went on well, got my visa stamping done as well.. ready for landing :p

somasun1984

Sep 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
14-Nov-2013
File Transfer...
29-Oct-2014 (To New Delhi VO)
Med's Request
22-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
20-Aug-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-05-2015
ANTONY14 said:
I too appeared for visa interview in delhi. It went on well, got my visa stamping done as well.. ready for landing :p
Congrats Antony14 !!! :)
What is your application timeline ? What all they asking in the Interview ?

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Surprisingly my file hasn't been transferred outside Canada yet even after 4 months of addition of my spouse with my application. Seems she has also cleared her Medicals and Criminality (that's what I can see from GCMS notes) though Security has no updates (as expected).

Don't know what is stopping CIC from issuing a PPR!

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
leothelion123 said:
Surprisingly my file hasn't been transferred outside Canada yet even after 4 months of addition of my spouse with my application. Seems she has also cleared her Medicals and Criminality (that's what I can see from GCMS notes) though Security has no updates (as expected).

Don't know what is stopping CIC from issuing a PPR!
I added my spouse in Feb and got the file transfer email along with rest on this forum in October - that is 9 months :eek:

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
sentha said:
I added my spouse in Feb and got the file transfer email along with rest on this forum in October - that is 9 months :eek:
Did you order GCMS notes and see some progress on your spouse's application before it was transferred? I can see my spouse's medical and criminality updated to "passed" in December. Security is blanked out as usual! And CIC also asked the docs to add my daughter in the first week of Jan.

Thanks and Regards

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi All - Have a question on the same topic. I applied for my PR through CEC in Nov 2014 with my current address in Canada and my spouse address in India(as she was staying there). Now she is back to Canada what is the way to change her address to Canadian to avoid transfer of her file to New Delhi

Any suggestions on this will be helpful.

Thanks
Ravi

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
leothelion123 said:
Did you order GCMS notes and see some progress on your spouse's application before it was transferred? I can see my spouse's medical and criminality updated to "passed" in December. Security is blanked out as usual! And CIC also asked the docs to add my daughter in the first week of Jan.

Thanks and Regards
I have not made GCMS notes request - my spouse has not received a request for medical either :(

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
nrc1978 said:
Hi All - Have a question on the same topic. I applied for my PR through CEC in Nov 2014 with my current address in Canada and my spouse address in India(as she was staying there). Now she is back to Canada what is the way to change her address to Canadian to avoid transfer of her file to New Delhi

Any suggestions on this will be helpful.

Thanks
Ravi
Not sure Ravi - my spouse is here in Canada as well..the file still got transferred. Perhaps sending them an email would do some good. Good lucks.

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
Who ever got the interview, is there for both Husband and wife or it is only for the dependent spouse?

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello friends,
Any body got PPR after transferring to new deli?Plz reply...I don't k ow why it's taking long time...???