+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Transferred From Ottawa to Visa office outside Canada (New Delhi)

saurabhnama

Aug 26, 2014
Hello,

I just rcd PPR and I requested for visa stamping to be done in India.

However, if I plan to travel to canada early (on another visa) can I still submit my passport for PR visa at Ottawa (even if I have request from New Delhi VO)?

I already have plans to travel to Canada and looks like Delhi will not respond in time.

Raj canindians

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2013
AOR Received.
jan 2014
File Transfer...
aug 2014
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
april 2015
urgent help........I have applied for visa based on BOWP but they refused. they banned my entry for 2 year due to previous file refusal( i thinhk MY PR file) what to do now ? should i contact to lawyer ???

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
saurabhnama said:
Hello,

I just rcd PPR and I requested for visa stamping to be done in India.

However, if I plan to travel to canada early (on another visa) can I still submit my passport for PR visa at Ottawa (even if I have request from New Delhi VO)?

I already have plans to travel to Canada and looks like Delhi will not respond in time.
Hi,

I don't think you can do that. You will have to notify the New Delhi immigration office about the change of VISA stamping office by keeping the Ottawa email address in CC.

Experts on the forum, please advise.

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Raj canindians said:
urgent help........I have applied for visa based on BOWP but they refused. they banned my entry for 2 year due to previous file refusal( i thinhk MY PR file) what to do now ? should i contact to lawyer ???
sorry for the late reply Raj - very sorry to hear that. I suppose it is advisable you seek help from an immigration lawyer..but make sure that find a good one who can spend time on your case and not the other things. Best wishes man.

Reactions: Tomi2

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Is this form active... Am worried my application transferred to a visa office which I lefted am not sure what to do ..guys please re

ismailaffan

Mar 31, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am CEC applicant and I received AOR on August, 2017
I am in IP2 stage for last 4 months, since November 2017 and there has been no change. I asked for GCMS notes and
my criminality is done, medical is passed. Every other document is verified as well. But its still in security.

My question is my parents wants me to get married, should I get married and update my application or should i wait for my PR?? Which will be much for faster and easier for me?

My score gets lower if I add my wife to my current application. Does that even affect anymore ? Provided that I am in security screening.
There are few cases in CEC i have seen which took almost a year. So that is confusing me to update my application and get married and apply for my wife along with my application rather than wait for my PR and then get married and apply for spouse visa.

RaviRaval

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi to all
i am from india

SINP Paper Based application and non Express Entry Time line is below

I got nomination on 28 November 2017
I submit my application with PCC and all check list given on CIC web site on date 15 December 2017
Than i got AOR from CIC on date 14 February 2018.
I received mail from CIC and UCI number and Application number
Using My UCI number i can check my Status it Shows "In-Process".
Now What is Next Steps ????
When i get next Update ????????
Thanks

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Is this form active... Am worried my application transferred to a visa office which I lefted am not sure what to do ..guys please re
Hi. Please
Click reply then mention ur problm with someone .
They will get notification in email tht someone mention you on this page . Then they will open this page . I hope u understand. I couldn't get words to explain the process properly .