+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Transferred From Ottawa to Visa office outside Canada (New Delhi)

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
sentha said:
Yep - I got the same 2 months timeline in the email I received..yep, please do keep it posted.

BTW @ sasdp - is your spouse is outside Canada as well?
[/quote

My spouse is in canada...

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Thanks for the response..my spouse too in Canada on open work permit..I am trying to determine if at the time you applied your spouse
was abroad and subsequently joined you.. this would explain why we all received this letter.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
sentha said:
Thanks for the response..my spouse too in Canada on open work permit..I am trying to determine if at the time you applied your spouse
was abroad and subsequently joined you.. this would explain why we all received this letter.
My spouse in canada when applied in sep 2013...

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Interesting.. it appears though for those applied under CEC, if the spouse is not a Canadian, then applications get transferred to spouse's home visa office for
further processing..is this a fair assumption..

yea, folks, please keep this forum updated if you hear back anything.. take care

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
it has been a month now since we received the letter from CEC..did anyone of you heard back from them or home visa office on anything?

somasun1984

Sep 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
14-Nov-2013
File Transfer...
29-Oct-2014 (To New Delhi VO)
Med's Request
22-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
20-Aug-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-05-2015
Haven't got any reply yet :'(
We can expect something positive only after 2 months from the date of email... ::)

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
??? given this is holiday season, I doubt we will hear anything this year at all... anyway, thanks for the reply.

PMPR

Oct 27, 2014
hi guys,
today i received the mail mentioning that the interview has been scheduled in january in new delhi. Now I m in Canada so is there any way out or i will have to attend it in delhi?? Also on what basis they schedule interview?

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
PMPR said:
hi guys,
today i received the mail mentioning that the interview has been scheduled in january in new delhi. Now I m in Canada so is there any way out or i will have to attend it in delhi?? Also on what basis they schedule interview?
Did you email to them and ask them any queries related to that?

PMPR

Oct 27, 2014
Actually I am planning to write an email asking those details.
To my surprise,
1. Interview is for both my wife and myself.
2. I am supposed to bring almost all the documents i submitted to CIC till date, with me while going for interview.
3. I need to get Police clearance again as its more than 1 year since i applied(not sure whether I need to get both Indian and Canadian PCC).

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Thanks for keeping us posted PMPR.

Hopefully you get a favourable reply or mange logistics do this interview successfully. Best wishes for that.

just quick question - did you apply under Canadian Experience Class or any other class?

also please keep us posted as you get reply back for your emails.

PMPR

Oct 27, 2014
Thanks Sentha.

I have applied in CEC but to my surprise, link for all documents I am supposed to take for my personal interview is referring to Federal skilled worker.

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
That's very interesting PMPR.

Now that you mentioned, I recall, for couple of time in their communication via email, they
referred to Federal Skilled Worker class in their replies and I had to write back to get that clarrified
otherwise - since I have applied under CEC as well.. not sure if they are due to clerical mistakes or
in fact our files are wrongly filed under different class..

sentha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Folks, today I received an email from local CIC asking two additional documents - Schedule A and background info.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
sentha said:
Folks, today I received an email from local CIC asking two additional documents - Schedule A and background info.
Hello,Can you tell from which cic office you received the email?