Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
She didn’t answer properly
Just said that eligibility not started yet and BC not finalised yet
Disappointed
I can totally understand. Some agents are really helpful and they will tell you everything you want to know, others are just vague while giving details.
Observing the trend of Montreal VO that lot of Feb 18 - 20 AORs got their PRs approved on June 30th, you might get your approval in 2 - 3 weeks.

Reactions: Batabata

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
She didn’t answer properly
Just said that eligibility not started yet and BC not finalised yet
Disappointed
don't worry, it's common practice for Montreal VO. Everything will be updated in the last day. so, there is almost no chances to track your process through webform, calls or gcms notes.

Reactions: spsbanwait

spsbanwait

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
I can totally understand. Some agents are really helpful and they will tell you everything you want to know, others are just vague while giving details.
Observing the trend of Montreal VO that lot of Feb 18 - 20 AORs got their PRs approved on June 30th, you might get your approval in 2 - 3 weeks.
Hopefully

Mndnmrlt

Mar 10, 2021
Is there update in your cic account or you called IRCC agent and got this status?
I called IRCC this morning, I had trouble reaching them and choose the like "covid" option in the first menu and then after long minutes of automatic voice message it asked me to dial 0 to speak with an agent.

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I called IRCC this morning, I had trouble reaching them and choose the like "covid" option in the first menu and then after long minutes of automatic voice message it asked me to dial 0 to speak with an agent.
Oh ok it means they just process it but does not give updates in CiC account until final decision.

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hello Friends,

I created this thread as I was unable to find similar to this thread. My application is in Montreal Local Office. If Anyone having the same office, please share your timelines.

Here’s Mine,

ITA – 13 Feb 2021

AOR – 30 March 2021

Medical Passed – April 17 2021

Biometrics Letter – April 17 2021

Biometrics Done & Update – April 20 2021

Eligibility – Not Started

Criminality – In Progress

Security – Not Started

Visa Office – Montreal Local Office
Bro
My case is similar to yours too. My AOR- march 22 2021 and when i called them it says only criminality in progess and medical passed nothing else.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Montreal office is processing AOR Feb 28 file. You have to wait approximately another month for your file to be touched by a officer. Sorry for the bad news but everyone in that office experienced the same long wait
Other visa offices are too fast I don't understand why Montreal taking tooooooooo longgggggg.