+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application since two year’s

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Hi friends I’m wondering what might be the cause of my application stuck in processing while my ATIP notes say’s that i already passed criminality, eligibility, medical and info sharing?
I passed all those on January.2023
So basically it’s been over seven month’s now without receiving anything from the officer!

guys what do you think is going on, why would a simple application take all this time. I even received the pre arrival letter back in January.2023.

I have never came across a department slower than the IRCC it’s just weird what’s going on!

There’s people who applied way after me and have their e copr already
I know every case is different but it is different when the notes are also different but mine shows no difference at all!
I’m a protected person by the way, if it does matter.

I mean if it’s due security check which i doubt because they have a global system with one button press can have all of my previous security history, i even passed criminality and they already considered me as a protected person so THEY ALREADY KNOW I HAVE NOTHING. Why all this wait???
This is very frustrating. The only last thing would be that I’m just unlucky with my officer maybe he is very lazy and just don’t work good.

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Almost 20 months! It’s really frustrating same situation here, but I didn’t get pre-arrival or anything I can’t even check my application status as it says they still processing my background check!

when I spoke to an agent they said my application is in the final stage just need approval, the notes shows the same thing. It’s been in the final stage since January!

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/01/03 Updated Date: 2023/01/03
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CPC Mississauga
Text: Client ready for landing

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Almost 20 months! It’s really frustrating same situation here, but I didn’t get pre-arrival or anything I can’t even check my application status as it says they still processing my background check!

when I spoke to an agent they said my application is in the final stage just need approval, the notes shows the same thing. It’s been in the final stage since January!

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/01/03 Updated Date: 2023/01/03
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CPC Mississauga
Text: Client ready for landing
hi friend
Yes man it’s so annoying
Btw have you ordered your gcms notes?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
hi friend
Yes man it’s so annoying
Btw have you ordered your gcms notes?
Yeah I did 3 actually the first one I got was 2 months ago says client ready for landing it’s been like that since January 2023

I requested it again last month and received it a few days ago and it says the same thing no updates since January

Cilacanada

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
What should we do? I also submitted the July 2021 file. More than 24 months have passed since my file has not been updated since September 2021. Everything has been passed. I am waiting for the approval of the responsible officer. I have passed the processing period and I have a family abroad. A lazy employee. What should we do? Is there anything we can do until our file is completed? ?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
What should we do? I also submitted the July 2021 file. More than 24 months have passed since my file has not been updated since September 2021. Everything has been passed. I am waiting for the approval of the responsible officer. I have passed the processing period and I have a family abroad. A lazy employee. What should we do? Is there anything we can do until our file is completed? ?
Have you tried calling them ? When I called them and talked to an agent they told me they can’t do anything as I’m still in the processing period, they said once I reach 24 months and it hasn’t been finalized call us back.
Try and please let us know what they say

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
Call them and complain hard about your frustration. You paid for it aren’t you? I guess yes then call them and ask them directly to flag your case so the responsible officer have a look at your case.
Btw they type everything you say so keep it logical that you have passed the processing time and that this is really unacceptable since your gcms notes says you passed everything.

btw is your security marked as blank or passed?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Call them and complain hard about your frustration. You paid for it aren’t you? I guess yes then call them and ask them directly to flag your case so the responsible officer have a look at your case.
Btw they type everything you say so keep it logical that you have passed the processing time and that this is really unacceptable since your gcms notes says you passed everything.

btw is your security marked as blank or passed?
No the agents I spoke to were really nice and understanding for my situation.
Be polite and they will try to help you being rude won’t. In the end it’s not their fault they’re just a call center employees the person responsible is the officer. It won’t affect your application or delay it in anyway. Your call is recorded for training purposes and also in case the employee was rude or said something isn’t supposed to say.

My security marked blank yeah, but I don’t think that’s the reason for the delay as in the last note it said the client ready for landing which is the last stage for approval

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
No the agents I spoke to were really nice and understanding for my situation.
Be polite and they will try to help you being rude won’t. In the end it’s not their fault they’re just a call center employees the person responsible is the officer. It won’t affect your application or delay it in anyway. Your call is recorded for training purposes and also in case the employee was rude or said something isn’t supposed to say.

My security marked blank yeah, but I don’t think that’s the reason for the delay as in the last note it said the client ready for landing which is the last stage for approval
Where did i mentioned to be rude?
It seems like you’ve missed the point.
I wouldn’t have my RTD by now if i haven’t been a straightforward with them otherwise goodluck with it!

Reactions: LizaAlly