+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing office

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hey,

I have applied for PR in May as a protected person. For some reason I have sent my file to Sydney, NS. I have spoken with few people who have submitted their applications but to a different office in Mississauga. The question here is did I send my application to a wrong office? If yes, can I get it back to resubmit it to Mississauga?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hey,

I have applied for PR in May as a protected person. For some reason I have sent my file to Sydney, NS. I have spoken with few people who have submitted their applications but to a different office in Mississauga. The question here is did I send my application to a wrong office? If yes, can I get it back to resubmit it to Mississauga?
All protected person should send their application to below address, I don’t know how come you came up with Sydney address. Best thing is to get help from your lawyer or call CIC.
Address is:
  • Application for permanent residence from within Canada: Protected persons and convention refugees:
    CPC Mississauga
    PO Box 3010, Station A
    Mississauga, ON
    L5A 3P7

Reactions: Rafffff

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
May be contact the department where you have sent the application and explain the situation.they can guide you how to get it back.then you can send it to the right address

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
May be contact the department where you have sent the application and explain the situation.they can guide you how to get it back.then you can send it to the right address
There’s no way to contact the department that received my application. I called IRCC 800 number and an agent said your file arrived in Mississauga on May 3rd, the same date NS office received my file. I highly doubt that my file was transferred on that very same day to Mississauga. Nothing I can do now I guess but to wait and see how things go.