+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
The bad thing is that expiry date is in 1 month, so if there will be any delay with COPR's shipment and if there is extra instructions, it may expire... And apparently if that happens you have to reapply....

Lily123

Apr 30, 2020
Some good news happened on the applicants on December. I m applied on January 2020. Do you have any updates on January like me?Please tell us. Thank you so much.

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Obviously from what i have seen from several applicants that those who haven't been asked for PCC, have finished much earlier than expected. I hope someday i will know on what basis they choose who needs PCC and who don't.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Has some Dec 2019 applicant or after received copr?
I think I have it but at this point I'm not sure.... So this is my ECAS results:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 1x, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on December 2x, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 1x, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April x, 2021 about the decision on your application.
  6. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on April x, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
And this is what I see on my account:

There is nothing downloadable. My best guess is they will e/mail us for photos and we'll go from there. But also on ECAS it shows that we ENTERED Canada from Etobicoke port. So, doesn't that mean my COPR is used for virtual landing? It is really confusing I don't know anything at this point and my COPR's expiry date is in less than a month period. If there are extra steps for me to complete and I don't get portal request or mail quickly it will likely to expire before even I complete those steps....

Last edited:

Tressf

Apr 3, 2021
Guys let me know one thing one of my relatives have been granted protected status so she applied for pr on Dec 2019 and sponsorship of her dependent child. Now the timeline says air sent and some additional document have been asked.
So some one help me regarding
1. When might she get her pr
2 when would her dependent child processing start.
3.when will her child be able to come to canada

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I think I have it but at this point I'm not sure.... So this is my ECAS results:

There is nothing downloadable. My best guess is they will e/mail us for photos and we'll go from there. But also on ECAS it shows that we ENTERED Canada from Etobicoke port. So, doesn't that mean my COPR is used for virtual landing? It is really confusing I don't know anything at this point and my COPR's expiry date is in less than a month period. If there are extra steps for me to complete and I don't get portal request or mail quickly it will likely to expire before even I complete those steps....

You got it. You have to wait just for your pdf.

Reactions: Armen0

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

Ur officer is a gentleman.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

Can I ask you what you were asked in January and when u submitted it.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Can I ask you what you were asked in January and when u submitted it.
They asked about:
  • My military service. Sent 3 days later.
  • My son is turning 18 soon and wanted him to fill in documents that over 18s need to fill. Sent 3 days later.
  • Biometric fees for my two daughters abroad. Also sent 3 days later but I accidentally mixed two invoices and so followed up with more messages explaining what happened, but they said they just wanted to confirm.
Yes they are.... I wish you all good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: luckyrefugee

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Guys let me know one thing one of my relatives have been granted protected status so she applied for pr on Dec 2019 and sponsorship of her dependent child. Now the timeline says air sent and some additional document have been asked.
So some one help me regarding
1. When might she get her pr
2 when would her dependent child processing start.
3.when will her child be able to come to canada
Hi, I think the reason people are not answering your question is because no one knows... It heavily depends on the officer. You can check other threads to see and have an idea and it is your best shot. There are still people waiting for their PR in March and some December applicants receiving it.

Reactions: Tressf

EGYPT

Jun 6, 2020
Received my AOR today ( April 29, 2020 applicant)

Dear XXXXXX
Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are sending you this letter to let you know that your application for permanent residence has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-04-29.
Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.

Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.

Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.

Processing times
You may visit our processing times page to find out how long it may take to process your application. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website

When should I contact IRCC? You must let us know via the IRCC Webform if there are changes to your application:
 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
 Change of contact information such as e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number
 You appoint or change an immigration representative or designated individual
 You decide to withdraw your application
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
canada.ca/immigration