+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
I have finally got the eCoPR I'm January 2020 applicant , let me tell you guys don't feel sad sooner or later you'll get your turn ! Mine was so quickly my timeline is pretty awkward since January 20 I mailed my application , then December the 10th they started to work on it , Tuesday this week I got an email saying they would send me instructions to access to the Eportal for PR Confirmation , everything went well and I got it this Friday finally thr eCoPR

Congratulations!

You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.
Hi

Congratulations

Can you please share your timeline

Thanks

Casablanca93

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
Hi

Congratulations

Can you please share your timeline

Thanks
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on December 12, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the Calgary IRCC office on April 9, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I have finally got the eCoPR I'm January 2020 applicant , let me tell you guys don't feel sad sooner or later you'll get your turn ! Mine was so quickly my timeline is pretty awkward since January 20 I mailed my application , then December the 10th they started to work on it , Tuesday this week I got an email saying they would send me instructions to access to the Eportal for PR Confirmation , everything went well and I got it this Friday finally thr eCoPR

Congratulations!

You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.
Congratulations brother

Reactions: Armen0

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on December 12, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the Calgary IRCC office on April 9, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
How did they start processing your application on December 12, 2020 if you sent it on January though?

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, Good afternoon, how long it will take to turn application into Decision Made after Eligibility Passed and Pre-Arrival Services completed?
I got my pre-arrivals then 30 days later got Eligibility letter (AIP) and the next day got approval letter (DM)

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Great News:

Yesterday we received E-CoPR valid for 1 Month.

Background Check and Eligibility was also passed Yesterday.

Application December 2019.

My prayers goes out to those that are still waiting, soon we all will reunite our families. Amen.

Thank you all for your moral support.
Were u. In the pilot program family reunion or not

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

Congratulations!

Wow that is good news. Do you mind telling are you from the pilot program ? You have dependents outside Canada? Did you receive any pcc request or other documents ?