+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
I do not have anyone else I'm single I guess that's why my case got so fast , they never asked me for any more details or so ...
I hv the same profile. I dnt hv any dependents . My application was going fast after December 2020 but now im nt getting any update . Waiting .....

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Please can any one send me detailed sample letter of explanation i need to send to immigration for adding my wife to my application. I got married February after applying Since December 2019. A letter of explanation is one of the requirements and i dont know what i should write or how it should look. Please if you have passed through this same process, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I have finally got the eCoPR I'm January 2020 applicant , let me tell you guys don't feel sad sooner or later you'll get your turn ! Mine was so quickly my timeline is pretty awkward since January 20 I mailed my application , then December the 10th they started to work on it , Tuesday this week I got an email saying they would send me instructions to access to the Eportal for PR Confirmation , everything went well and I got it this Friday finally thr eCoPR

Congratulations!

You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.
Congrats

Reactions: Casablanca93

Zulubia

Oct 1, 2020
Hello guys,
I am a protected person in Canada and I mailed my PR application in September 2020. A few days ago (April 2021) I received a letter saying that they have received my application but it is not under process yet.
My questions are:
1- How long does it usually take for them to start processing it?
2- What will be required from me side during the process? (Biometrics? Medical exam? Background check? How do all that work exactly?)
I am asking because they already have my biometrics and medical results from the time I applied for asylum which was November 2019. Do they need it again?
Thank you.

Tressf

Apr 3, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December , 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 2020.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December , 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required "Biometric,PCC and medical report have been submitted in 2021 February" So can anyone say what will they ask next and how long will it take and one dependent is also sponsored so when will sponsorship process start

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
I couldn't find anywhere to take PR card photos though. I went to costco and staples, they both do not take photos at the moment. (I'm in Ontario)

Lily123

Apr 30, 2020
I couldn't find anywhere to take PR card photos though. I went to costco and staples, they both do not take photos at the moment. (I'm in Ontario)
Didn't you give them a photo when you submitted your application? Go to the Plaza near you and see if you can find it. Good luck!

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Didn't you give them a photo when you submitted your application?
Yes I did give them 2 pictures but for PR card they ask you to provide a pair of photos that had been taken in the last six months.

Go to the Plaza near you and see if you can find it. Good luck!
Yeah I found a convenience store nearby and they took it and I mailed the photos with the letter they gave me to their Etobicoke office.

Last edited:

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Any update guys? It is been so quiet here! January 2020 applicants please share your progress! Thanks
Dec 2019
Heard nothing after 29th December 2020.
send pcc and biometrics
Even medical passed is not there for me.
Heard nothing ever since
Showing background and eligibility I. Process.