+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application December 2019 applicants or after that

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Congratulations. Hv u received pre arrivals letter before this ?
Yes, I have.
  • In early March, I got "Invitation to Pre-arrival services"
  • 2 days ago I passed medical exam
  • Yesterday, received 2 documents
    • 1st one is titled "Other" and it was about my ineligible daughter.
    • 2nd one is titled "Eligibility Passed" and it was about my and my other daughter's application. I have been told this document is called AIP.
  • Today, received a document titled "Approval Letter" and apparently it is DM.
However my account still shows Review of eligibility, Background check and Final decision in progress. No interview and no biometrics, For some reason immigration stuff has been going pretty fast for us... I became a protected person less than 5 months after my landing and now this... It is weird...

Last edited:

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
I am hearing that peoples here saying that their additional document have been received on their status but I submitted my PCC and additional Background/Declaration form in January ending but my status is still showing that "The additional documents you provided have been up uploaded". Can anybody please tell me how long it took to reflect received after you submitted. Thanks a lot. Will be grateful to hear your response. Thanks.
I'm exactly the same as you, both status and timeline.

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Yes, I have.
  • In early March, I got "Invitation to Pre-arrival services"
  • 2 days ago I passed medical exam
  • Yesterday, received 2 documents
    • 1st one is titled "Other" and it was about my ineligible daughter.
    • 2nd one is titled "Eligibility Passed" and it was about my and my other daughter's application. I have been told this document is called AIP.
  • Today, received a document titled "Approval Letter" and apparently it is DM.
However my account still shows Review of eligibility, Background check and Final decision in progress. No interview and no biometrics, For some reason immigration stuff has been going pretty fast for us... I became a protected person less than 5 months after my landing and now this... It is weird...
MashaALLAH . U will get yr corp asap . My process is same . I hv got medical passed update and pre arrivals now just waiting for something new InshaALLAH.

Reactions: Armen0

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys, Please i got married in February and my status is showing that i have 7 months left to get my PR. I dont know if adding my wife to my application will be better or i should just wait to get my PR first before applying for her. if i add her to my application, will it extend mine and take a lot of time? someone advised me that if they reject her, that will mean them rejecting my application too. and it may take lots of months before they will answer me. is anybody in my shoes please? I need your advise.

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Thanks Sammer for responding. I dont know why its taking too long. My medical has not been received. I think some officers in charge are just to slow with i dont care attitude
When did they ask you for medical? I submitted the PCC and other declarations in January and nothing happens since then.

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
I got my COPR!! I don't know why they didn't ask for photographs through portal but I can see COPR on Document Status. Also on document status it says:
If your permanent resident card was mailed to you and if six weeks have passed and you have not received your card, submit a solemn declaration. We will either send you a new card, or ask you to re-apply.
Your document is valid until the date shown. You will see a message if your document expires.
If your document expired, it means you can no longer use it to enter or stay in Canada.
Your document may be invalid or cancelled because:
• we issued you a new document, or
• there is new information about your application.
Check your most recent application or your messages for details.

Last edited: