+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

roghi

Aug 5, 2019
Hello everyone.
I have a question. Do you know what is the solution for people whose COPR is expired because of Covid-19? I am sharing my story here.
Our COPR expired and we could not land as airport in our country of residence was closed due to covid-19.
After our communication with IRCC, they send us an authorization letter which allows us to enter canada till 26 of December.
I called Emirates Airline and they said they can not board us only with a letter. Turkish Airline was not sure. Qatar airways applied for "ok to board" but they could not recieve a clear message from immigration so far.
So what shall we do if we do not get "ok to board" intime?

H@mid

Dec 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm waiting in a line of Quebec Skilled Worker for more than 9 years include 25 months in federal. I passed my medical check, in July 2020 and I was asked for updates on soldier and company clients in August.
Now I'm waiting more than 3 months and I stuck in security. How long it takes to make a decision?
Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
No, I'm an outland applicant. Thanks.
Hi
Ours is Oct 6, 2019. Outland/FSW...

All stages were passed due to GCM notes but security check was not still started.. the file was not in touch from April 4th...I am not sure about the current status as they did not reply any webforms and requests... it is so frustrating and I am not sure why they hold so many applicants in the Limbo situation!! Is there any way that we can contact the IRCC to ask for processing acceleration??

princeexpedition

Mar 1, 2017
Hi,

I have already an employment letter which I got in Jan 2016(translated and notarised) as it mentioned that I have been working since April 2013 with job title & position, duties, total number of hours per week and annual salary but without any end date. I basically had worked for this company from April 2013 till April 2016 and then I came to Canada for my studies in May 2016. I am not sure if this letter is enough to apply for Express Entry or I need another letter.

I am worried about two things.

1. the company I used to work doesn't exist anymore.
2. the employment letter I got in Jan 2016, has not mentioned the end date(April 2016).

I heard if I do not mention things accordingly, CIC would simply reject my application without giving me any chance to re-arrange the documents.

Hope you guys help me out.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi all,

Can an applicant claim the working experience unrelated to the bachelor degree for express entry? The BSc degree is Electrical engineering. But the work experience is related to farming?

Please help if you have heard any comment or you have experienced something relevant to my question. Thank you so much all.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

Can an applicant claim the working experience unrelated to the bachelor degree for express entry? The BSc degree is Electrical engineering. But the work experience is related to farming?

Please help if you have heard any comment or you have experienced something relevant to my question. Thank you so much all.
Work experience does not need to be related to the previous field of study unless one of the necessary qualifications for the occupation is previous education. For instance, you can have a medical degree but work as a taxi driver. You cannot, however, be a doctor without going to medical school.

Reactions: Amy2000_2019

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone.
I'm Egyptian and my fiance is Iranian. I'm planning to add her to my application when we get married. Will her addition cause further delay because she's Iranian? I heard that it will take more time then usual. Should I get my PR then get married and sponsor her?
Also I heard( I think it's a hearsay) the delays are mostly experienced by Iranian male applicants not female. Is this true?
-Being an Iranian national won't cause any more delay than being Egyptian. But since you are not married, be ready to be asked for proof of relationship.
-You can opt for any of the aforementioned paths.
-No, it's not true.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone.
I have a question. Do you know what is the solution for people whose COPR is expired because of Covid-19? I am sharing my story here.
Our COPR expired and we could not land as airport in our country of residence was closed due to covid-19.
After our communication with IRCC, they send us an authorization letter which allows us to enter canada till 26 of December.
I called Emirates Airline and they said they can not board us only with a letter. Turkish Airline was not sure. Qatar airways applied for "ok to board" but they could not recieve a clear message from immigration so far.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#expired
Give us an update, please.

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Work experience does not need to be related to the previous field of study unless one of the necessary qualifications for the occupation is previous education. For instance, you can have a medical degree but work as a taxi driver. You cannot, however, be a doctor without going to medical school.
Thank you!

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Dear all,

Does somebody know if Daneshgah Elmi Karbordi send documents for WES? If not, is there any alternative? Please share your expereince?

Ariana_amr

Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone.
Hi I have a quick question, our travel agency only gave us the PR visa not COPR, did you receive COPR fron Ankara?

Thanks,
Ariana

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Dear folks,

My friend has Bsc in electrical engineering. He also has gotten a one-year diploma ( "tourism guide" certificate) from Fanni Herfee. Can he apply for
"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years " and get 128 scores? Does WES evaluate one-year tourism certificate?

I greatly appreciate your help in case you have any experience?

royab1993

Mar 18, 2021
Hi, I am inland CEC applicant and I just got my GCM notes saying:

Recommendation: Criminality - Review Required. RCMP screen stuck in batch sent.

Has anyone had an experience like this?
I'd appreciate your help.