+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Dear all,
Can somebody help me please? I am CEC Inland and my AOR is 29 September 2019. I have ordered GCMS notes and in the note it shows everything is complete and passed and the office has clearly written that THE APPLICATION IS APPROVED since 7th July 2020. It even shows that the COPR is valid till 14 September 2020. However, I have not received any message from CIC yet and my online profile is still shown "in progress application". What can I do now? Anybody with the same situation? if so, please share your experience? Thank you so much in advance!

Reactions: earlybird2019

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Dear all,
Can somebody help me please? I am CEC Inland and my AOR is 29 September 2019. I have ordered GCMS notes and in the note it shows everything is complete and passed and the office has clearly written that THE APPLICATION IS APPROVED since 7th July 2020. It even shows that the COPR is valid till 14 September 2020. However, I have not received any message from CIC yet and my online profile is still shown "in progress application". What can I do now? Anybody with the same situation? if so, please share your experience? Thank you so much in advance!
Hi @Amy2000_2019, In my view, you need to contact them and describe your situation. They may schedule a landing interview for you, or may extend the expiry date for you if they have delays in their operations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amy2000_2019

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi @Amy2000_2019, In my view, you need to contact them and describe your situation. They may schedule a landing interview for you, or may extend the expiry date for you if they have delays in their operations.
Thannk you for your feedback. In fact I contacted 10 days ago through a webform and all they said is that everything is passed. I am afraid if contacting them through webmail is really the best option and due to covid-19 they do not reply any telephone call.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Thannk you for your feedback. In fact I contacted 10 days ago through a webform and all they said is that everything is passed. I am afraid if contacting them through webmail is really the best option and due to covid-19 they do not reply any telephone call.
Hi @Amy2000_2019, I suggest to check out the below topic, I think they are going through a similar experience like yours.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-inland-landing-appointments-interviews-affected-by-covid.684623/page-78

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Where is your visa office for processing your application, do you know? Did you call CIC and whether they confirmed the validity of all stages?
First Edmonton, then Vancouver. CIC does not answer calls. I contact them via webmail and they mentioned that everything is passed.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys, Is there somone waiting for secuirity or am I the only one? I am under secuirity for almost 7 months, with only 3 visits to other countries. What are they checking? How long more should I wait, can someone please help? What do you recommend me to do? I appreciate your advice.

Last edited:

mainja

Jul 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
This is my first posting in this forum here& in fact I just signed up a minute ago in CanadaVisa :D. So it would be my greatest pleasure to be here with you all..
Yesterday, I received a letter from Visa office requesting to give them my CV or outlining my activities from 2013-2019. Do you guys think it would be normal that they ask for CV from an applicant who applied under the spousal sponsorship program? Moreover, Do you think that it is a bad signal that they asked for my CV?
Hi Amir ,
I revived a cv request and education detailed, did you attached any documents plus your cv or not .could you please info me more .
Merci .

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Dear all, I really need your help regarding my case. On 7th of July 2020, I received a final GU and a couple of weeks later, I have received the GCMS notes which says everything has been passed and it clearly says: officer review : application approved and satisfied all requirements met. COPRS are valid until 2020-09-14.
However, so far no email or RFV (ready for visa) letter has been sent to me. I called CIC and they do not answer phones due to COVID-19. I sent them 2 webmail and they only mentioned that application is in progress.

I really need my PR as all of my life has been dependent on that. Please someone help me what I can do? Any similar situation for anybody? if so, please share your experiences and give me advice? Thank you so much in advance.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Dear all, I really need your help regarding my case. On 7th of July 2020, I received a final GU and a couple of weeks later, I have received the GCMS notes which says everything has been passed and it clearly says: officer review : application approved and satisfied all requirements met. COPRS are valid until 2020-09-14.
However, so far no email or RFV (ready for visa) letter has been sent to me. I called CIC and they do not answer phones due to COVID-19. I sent them 2 webmail and they only mentioned that application is in progress.

I really need my PR as all of my life has been dependent on that. Please someone help me what I can do? Any similar situation for anybody? if so, please share your experiences and give me advice? Thank you so much in advance.
Hi @Amy2000_2019, Have you tried emailing your local VO requesting a landing appointment and somewhat describe your story? there are a couple of emails mentioned here. It seems they also do a phone interview for landing instead of an in-person appointments.

Last edited:

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
Hi friends,
I need your help in figuring out what's happening in my file.
AOR Sep 2019.
As per GCMS notes:
Eligibility is passed/ criminality is passed/ ...
and as I called IRCC, I recognized my security also has been passed. According to what the agent replied, only a final review is required on my file. Yet it's been two months and I'm still waiting for this final review.
Can you shed light on the situation? what's going on here?

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi friends,
I need your help in figuring out what's happening in my file.
AOR Sep 2019.
As per GCMS notes:
Eligibility is passed/ criminality is passed/ ...
and as I called IRCC, I recognized my security also has been passed. According to what the agent replied, only a final review is required on my file. Yet it's been two months and I'm still waiting for this final review.
Can you shed light on the situation? what's going on here?
I am in the same boat as you! And have contacted VO recently with no answer yet! Will update you as soon as they replied to me. BTW, are you an inland applicant (CEC)?