Hiii
My brother received an email and they asked for following documents:
Military
Schedule A
Travel history
CV/Grad/Kit

Please help me
What CV/Grad/Kit means?

He was provided military schedule and travel history in his application. Why they are asking for it again??

Should he fill out the forms with pen and then sign it or he should type in computer???
Ms. Nobody
Mr. Nobody
Every one
Please reply me, Thanks

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hiii
Military
Schedule A
Travel history
CV/Grad/Kit

Please help me
What CV/Grad/Kit means?

He was provided military schedule and travel history in his application. Why they are asking for it again??

Should he fill out the forms with pen and then sign it or he should type in computer???
Hello,

Your brothers case has been sent to enhanced security screening. that is why they are requesting all these documents again.
CV is just regular cv. It should include the field of study, period, data, supervisor, etc., and any work that the person did, place of the job, role, any publication, ..
But, I don't know what exactly grad/kit is. I think it is just for making sure that you include the details of the study in the CV. They also sometimes include some info in the email. If not, raise a CSE and ask them what to do

Let's see what other members suggest on your questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: earlybird2019

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hello,

Your brothers case has been sent to enhanced security screening. that is why they are request all these documents again.
CV is just regular cv. It should include the filed of study, period, data, supervisor, etc., and any work that the person did, place of the job, role, any publication, ..
But, I don't know what exactly grad/kit is. I think it is just for making sure that you include the details of the study in the CV. They also sometimes include some info in the email. If not, raise a CSE and ask them what to do

Let's see what other members suggest on your questions.
How long do you think it takrs?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello hello,

Here is IRCC's latest response to my webform (I specifically asked for status of everything):
  • The medical examination results on file are valid. (although it will be expired in two weeks)
  • The security background verification is in process.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
In your experience, do you think it is a common response? I found it weird that my eligibility has not been met/passed yet. I am now so worried if there is something wrong with my eligibility requirements.
I haven't received my GCMS notes yet and haven't ordered the other ones yet. :( The average processing time for getting CBSA/CSIS is 50-60 days, should I really order them? Is it worth it?
This is mostly a generic response. The person only included the red part about the medical in it and send it to you.

For CIC, eligible requirement has a different meaning than eligibility. For them, you are not eligible until the end (criminality, security, etc.)

Reactions: Shadima

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
How long do you think it takrs?
At least another 3-4 months.

For your questions, you can raise a CSE and ask them what to do. They are usually quick and precise when it comes to these questions.
It is not like the status update that they send some template emails to everyone!
Plus you can keep their emails as a document showing that you exactly followed what they told you.

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
At least another 3-4 months.

For your questions, you can raise a CSE and ask them what to do. They are usually quick and precise when it comes to these questions.
It is not like the status update that they send some template emails to everyone!
Plus you can keep their emails as a document showing that you exactly followed what they told you.
Thanks for your kind reply

Reactions: Mr_nobody

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hiii
Military
Schedule A
Travel history
CV/Grad/Kit

Please help me
What CV/Grad/Kit means?

Here us the additional request letter for someone else that has been asked to provide Kit, ....

- This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

1. Military records: Please complete the enclosed Details of Military Service form

2. Kit, Application forms: Please complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Request form and provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
This is mostly a generic response. The person only included the red part about the medical in it and send it to you.

For CIC, eligible requirement has a different meaning than eligibility. For them, you are not eligible until the end (criminality, security, etc.)
Thanks for your response.

About the red part, that was my own note not CIC's :D
That's a good news then!

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Here us the additional request letter for someone else that has been asked to provide Kit, ....

- This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

1. Military records: Please complete the enclosed Details of Military Service form

2. Kit, Application forms: Please complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Request form and provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience
Thanks
If anybody can help again, please advise

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I just received my note. Is there a way to findout if they have sent my application for security screening?
Check these places:
1- security on page 2
2- admissibility section
3- Activity 1-5
Do you see any redaction with signs such as s.15 or s.16 or something similar on top of the page? If so, you are under SS.
Also don't forget to check your eligibility and the officer's note at the end of the document. They help you find out if there is any issue with your application.

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Check these places:
1- security on page 2
2- admissibility section
3- Activity 1-5
Do you see any redaction with signs such as s.15 or s.16 or something similar on top of the page? If so, you are under SS.
Also don't forget to check your eligibility and the officer's note at the end of the document. They help you find out if there is any issue with your application.
Thank you.
Check these places:
1- security on page 2
2- admissibility section
3- Activity 1-5
Thank you. There is one blank page with S.15(1) on top of the page. Then it seems that (as I expected) I am under SS :)

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
That's great that you've received your notes. It seems that IRCC is working faster for the newer cases (many spring 2019 AORs are in the same stage as late 2018 cases). Have you found anything related to eligibility status in your notes?

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
That's great that you've received your notes. It seems that IRCC is working faster for the newer cases (many spring 2019 AORs are in the same stage as late 2018 cases). Have you found anything related to eligibility status in your notes?
It took them 110 days to send me the note :). Other than security, everything passed.