+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
to be ho

I do not think profile status shows the real status of your application. my background status was the same from the first day of submission.
To be honest, I have not sent any webform. Most of the people get template response after sending webform especially when they are still in normal processing time. calling them is the best and quickest option (in my opinion).
Could you please let me have the related phone number
To whom he should talk?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Mr. Nobody

Do you think racing webform is safe?

Since I heared when we raise webform, they will stop checking our file until they reply our webform

Is it right???
It is safe but useless! They usually send template response. For more options of how to check your status, see the links in my signature. There are tons of info that you can learn from those posts

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Reactions: Mr_nobody

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Really thanks
What information they need to declare about your last status?

And almost how long does it take to be on the phone and someone answer you??
The agent will ask you personal and application information (address, full name, DB, application number, ......).

It depends when you call them. Sometimes it is hard to connect to an agent and you have to try several times.

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hey guys,

I have ordered a note 77 days ago and after sending them email they informed me that my note has been flagged as priority.

I have not received my note yet. So I have a question: if I order another note, are they going to cancel the first one? What about CBSA note?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys,

I have ordered a note 77 and four weeks ago they emailed back to me that my note has been flagged as priority.

I have not received my note yet. So I have a question: if I order another note, are they going to cancel the first one? What about CBSA note?

Thank you.
I think if you order a new GCMS notes, they are going to cancel the old order, but I don't think ordering CBSA notes would interfere this, as they are two separate departments.

However, even if ordering new one cause cancellation of the previous one, go ahead and order a new one (or better CBSA notes). The older notes is useless anyways as it shows the status of your application for around 3 months ago!!!!

I don't know why this process reminds me of the universe and the fact that what we see in the sky is the history of the cosmos not the current status!

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
I think if you order a new GCMS notes, they are going to cancel the old order, but I don't think ordering CBSA notes would interfere this, as they are two separate departments.

However, even if ordering new one cause cancellation of the previous one, go ahead and order a new one (or better CBSA notes). The older notes is useless anyways as it shows the status of your application for around 3 months ago!!!!

I don't know why this process reminds me of the universe and the fact that what we see in the sky is the history of the cosmos not the current status!
Thank you. Haha, you are right :))
I guess I am going to wait for my timeline to finish and then I'll order the CBSA note.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys,

I have ordered a note 77 days ago and after sending them email they informed me that my note has been flagged as priority.

Thank you.
I've ordered my notes two months ago and this is the response I received when asked for the status: "I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."

I don't know if it's a common response or something that I should be worried about. :(

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
I've ordered my notes two months ago and this is the response I received when asked for the status: "I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."

I don't know if it's a common response or something that I should be worried about. :(
Did you order CSIS note? I think you should order it because your timeline has finished. It may cause your application to move.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Your 6 months timeline from your AOR. You can also call them and they will put a note for officer.
Oh that timeline:D yeah that has been passed almost 4 months ago. But as you may know, our applications are not being processed according to the common IRCC timeline since most of us have gone through the SS. Probably, my application is also in the SS process which usually takes 4-5 months to be completed.