+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks
Do you think is it the situation of my brother is normal?

Do you think is there this possibility that his eligibility is passed, but his profile isn't updated???
Yes it is very much normal. the profile won't change until the landing. So, don't worry about it.

To make sure everything is OK, you can order notes.
Any ways, you have a one lucky brother to have such a sister worrying for him this much.

Reactions: ms-nobody

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Yes it is very much normal. the profile won't change until the landing. So, don't worry about it.

To make sure everything is OK, you can order notes.
Any ways, you have a one lucky brother to have such a sister worrying for him this much.

Thanks for your kind reply

You know, unfortunately my brother don't accept to order note, he wants to become surprised suddenly with his golden mail. It's crazy

Reactions: Mr_nobody

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone, just wanted to share my situation since it may be relevant to some of you:
I'm a US resident with Italian citizen and married to an Iranian citizen currently resident in Canada with student visa.
Our AOR is 4 Feb 2019 and back on May I ordered CBSA notes and learned that my wife was under Comprehensive SS. I was under the impression that it would have taken a lot longer, but last week I received a Ghost Update on my application and on Monday after calling CIC they told me that security step was completed :) We are now waiting for PPR basically. So the Comprehensive SS took roughly 4 months, perhaps it's faster for females as I read throughout this thread.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone, just wanted to share my situation since it may be relevant to some of you:
I'm a US resident with Italian citizen and married to an Iranian citizen currently resident in Canada with student visa.
Our AOR is 4 Feb 2019 and back on May I ordered CBSA notes and learned that my wife was under Comprehensive SS. I was under the impression that it would have taken a lot longer, but last week I received a Ghost Update on my application and on Monday after calling CIC they told me that security step was completed :) We are now waiting for PPR basically. So the Comprehensive SS took roughly 4 months, perhaps it's faster for females as I read throughout this thread.
Hello and congratulations :) Your ppr is around the corner.
Thanks for sharing the info.

Yes, Iranian men have to do mandatory military service, hence more men are sent to SS and their SS takes longer.

By the way, I read your name Naz Gol for a second, which is a female name meaning "delicate flower" in Persian, but then I thought it may refer to TLOTR nazgul :D

Last edited:

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks for your kind reply

You know, unfortunately my brother don't accept to order note, he wants to become surprised suddenly with his golden mail. It's crazy
this is a long and very serious process, ordering note is healthy process and can clarify things that can be corrected by applicant and help officer, it can avoid rejection and facilitate faster process and it is shedding some lights, however at the end it is the applicant choice.... forum said what need to said.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016