FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Has it ever been "Not Applicable"?
No, before they asked for additional documents, it was "we do not need additional documents."

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Interesting. I don't know why some people change to "Not Applicable" and some people change to "We are reviewing your. ..."
Yeah, it's like there's no fixed procedure. It's quite different case by case.

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hey everyone,
Here is my current status:
Medical Pass. Eligibility Pass. Criminality Pass. Security in progress.
More details in my signature.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
When they ask additional documents after 5 months or so, is it always the case that your file is already under enhanced SS?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
When they ask additional documents after 5 months or so, is it always the case that your file is already under SS?
No it depends on ADR. There are three different occasions that they ask ADR.
1)at the beginning of eligibility. This usually happens when the person does not have min requirement. e.g. the job experience letter is not in the right format, or the NOC code is wrong or the person does not have POF
2) at the beginning of criminality. In this case, sometimes they ask some people to give them PCC (police certificate clearance) even sometimes RCMP
3) at the beginning of security such as CV/Resume or Sch A, details of military service. etc
There are lots of exceptions as well. have seen Persians who were asked for CV/Resume one month after AOR

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
No it depends on ADR. There are three different occasions that they ask ADR.
1)at the beginning of eligibility. This usually happens when the person does not have min requirement. e.g. the job experience letter is not in the right format, or the NOC code is wrong or the person does not have POF
2) at the beginning of criminality. In this case, sometimes they ask some people to give them PCC (police certificate clearance) even sometimes RCMP
3) at the beginning of security such as CV/Resume or Sch A, details of military service. etc
There are lots of exceptions as well. have seen Persians who were asked for CV/Resume one month after AOR
OK, thanks! I think that I should wait for at least 6 months more! :(

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: aasaf

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Does anyone here know how long it usually takes to review ADR? Ours has been over a month now ...

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone here know how long it usually takes to review ADR? Ours has been over a month now ...
Our ADR is different. It is not just an ADR for some background that needs extra verification, it is for enhanced SS. So, It basically takes somewhere from one month to a couple of years :(

Reactions: Farfass

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Our ADR is different. It is not just an ADR for some background that needs extra verification, it is for enhanced SS. So, It basically takes somewhere from one month to a couple of years :(
A couple of years??! Oh dear God! The perks of being an Iranian :D

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
Don't worry, at least we are wallflowers!!!
What does your progress bar say by the way? I assume you have completed your 6 months...