AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
The progress bar is merely:
if (real.time - aor < 6 month)
print(blah blah blah)
else
print (Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.)
Yeah. It's just a countdown to the date the 6 months is up. We still have 5 more days to go.

mehdiattari

Jun 13, 2018
Iran
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
Hello everyone
My timeline is as below (also available in my signature):
AOR: 2018 JUL 29
MED Pass: 2018 AUG 21
IP1: 2018 AUG 21
IP2: 2018 NOV 16
ADR1: 2018 DEC 7 Submitted on DEC 10 (Schedule A, CV, Student Form)
ADR2: 2018 DEC 12 Submitted on DEC 13 (Military Table)
Status of ADR: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

I called the IRCC on DEC 27th and asked them whether my application was sent for SS or not, and the operator said there is no evidence in you note to show that SS has started.
However, I sent an E-mail to CPC-O and sent a web form last Monday and the response was something like this :
CPC-O:
"Your application needs additional verification. as a result it will take us more than the posted time in the website to finalize your application"
Web form:
"Everything appears to be in order with your application. your application is still within the regular processing time"

I'm going to order a note today to see which one is correct and what exactly is happening with my application

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello everyone
My timeline is as below (also available in my signature):
AOR: 2018 JUL 29
MED Pass: 2018 AUG 21
IP1: 2018 AUG 21
IP2: 2018 NOV 16
ADR1: 2018 DEC 7 Submitted on DEC 10 (Schedule A, CV, Student Form)
ADR2: 2018 DEC 12 Submitted on DEC 13 (Military Table)
Status of ADR: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

I called the IRCC on DEC 27th and asked them whether my application was sent for SS or not, and the operator said there is no evidence in you note to show that SS has started.
However, I sent an E-mail to CPC-O and sent a web form last Monday and the response was something like this :
CPC-O:
"Your application needs additional verification. as a result it will take us more than the posted time in the website to finalize your application"
Web form:
"Everything appears to be in order with your application. your application is still within the regular processing time"

I'm going to order a note today to see which one is correct and what exactly is happening with my application
Welcome Aboard Mehdi and thanks for joining
Wasn't your file moved to CIO?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
As of now, it seems to me the status of all of the inland applicants is Na but outland applicants is "we are reviewing ...."
We need more data, I sent message to a dozen of ppl on immitracker to join us.

Reactions: Farfass

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@mehdiattari This is something I realized recently, so I don't trust to what call agents say 100% when it comes to security

In GCMS, the security remains "Not Started" until it actually starts. When it starts, all the info gets redacted. That is why usually people refer to first 5 activity of your notes and say if the first four were redacted and the 5th one is security not started, it means that you are under security. The reason is because activities are sorted by date and so, the last not redacted activity is security "not started", which means up to that point security was not started, but after that all the activities that are related to security gets redacted.
Having said that the call center agents don't have more access than the GCMS. They last not redacted thing that they see in GCMS is security not started and they tell you that it is not started.

Reactions: Marcus12

mehdiattari

Jun 13, 2018
Iran
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
As of now, it seems to me the status of all of the inland applicants is Na but outland applicants is "we are reviewing ...."
We need more data, I sent message to a dozen of ppl on immitracker to join us.
I don't think so, since I know some outland applicants who their ADR status is NA

mehdiattari

Jun 13, 2018
Iran
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
@mehdiattari This is something I realized recently, so I don't trust to what call agents say 100% when it comes to security

In GCMS, the security remains "Not Started" until it actually starts. When it starts, all the info gets redacted. That is why usually people refer to first 5 activity of your notes and say if the first four were redacted and the 5th one is security not started, it means that you are under security. The reason is because activities are sorted by date and so, the last not redacted activity is security "not started", which means up to that point security was not started, but after that all the activities that are related to security gets redacted.
Having said that the call center agents don't have more access than the GCMS. They last not redacted thing that they see in GCMS is security not started and they tell you that it is not started.
I think you are right and that's why I'm gonna order the GCMS note today

Reactions: Mr_nobody

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, GCMS notes are the best source to find out about the security progress.
That being said, I myself just switched back to normal life as from this stage it is totally out of our hands. The trends show that it usually takes 8-12 months to get PPR for Iranians (in some more complicated cases maybe a bit more than that). Also, since my AOR is in July, I closely observe this group and the number of PPRs for this group is not good at all. Many of them passed the 6 months period from different nationalities and they are still waiting for PPR. So, who knows we might be just part of the general delay in the processing of the files and not selected for enhanced SS.
Since my ADR was closer to the end of December, I am going to wait till end of January and order GCMS notes at that point of time.

Last edited: