+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
today received the gcms notes

eligibility , medical and criminality are passed. under security stage , its s.15(1) top on the right and the rest of page is blank. I read somewhere this means security is done. no additional document requested as of today . background started on Jan 3rd, any thought ?? ;)

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

eligibility , medical and criminality are passed. under security stage , its s.15(1) top on the right and the rest of page is blank. I read somewhere this means security is done. no additional document requested as of today . background started on Jan 3rd, any thought ?? ;)
That somewhere that you mentioned talks BS, I have seen it before. You are under SS and GCMS notes does not show if it is finished or not. S.15 is related to the section of the law that the ATI officer used to redact your GCMS.

For more info, check
1- your assessment section
2- activity 1-5
3- Note 1 (maybe first couple of notes)

Do they all have s.15 and redacted?

Reactions: soheilhs

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018

Can you share your AOR dated and related process?

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
@canadalover2018 @soheilhs
Guys, please put your timeline to your signature, this way it is easier for me to help you guys. I can't remember each persons timeline.

@soheilhs Did you use ATI website itself or did you order notes from a 3rd party? If you ordered it form ATI website itself, they usually send the link to the section 15 of the law.
You are right! Good suggestion

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
That somewhere that you mentioned talks BS, I have seen it before. You are under SS and GCMS notes does not show if it is finished or not. S.15 is related to the section of the law that the ATI officer used to redact your GCMS.

For more info, check
1- your assessment section
2- activity 1-5
3- Note 1 (maybe first couple of notes)

Do they all have s.15 and redacted?
everything is redacted . check this out : https://imgur.com/a/c56nsVI
I ordered it directly

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_nobody

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
After two weeks from the time that Hon. Goodale tole my status is :
Eligibility recommended to pass
Do you think is it time to follow up to see is it passed or not?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
everything is redacted . check this out : https://imgur.com/a/c56nsVI
I ordered it directly
Yes, I know. You are also under SS. GCMS does not show anything from security and everything gets redacted. So, we can't tell when it is started and when finished.
Any ADR? Go to the notes section. can you share the first couple of notes that they made on your file? There should be some notes redacted too,
Did you find the link in the email?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
After two weeks from the time that Hon. Goodale tole my status is :
Eligibility recommended to pass
Do you think is it time to follow up to see is it passed or not?
How to follow up? You mean emailing him again? I would say no. Cuz his job is not inquiring on your last status. If you email him very often, he stops responding as he already stopped for cases who haven't waited for so long. If I am not mistaken, you ordered your notes. Wait for that. If everything look ok, you have to wait for the officer to pick the file and review it and set your eligibility to passed.

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Yes, I know. You are also under SS. GCMS does not show anything from security and everything gets redacted. So, we can't tell when it is started and when finished.
Any ADR? Go to the notes section. can you share the first couple of notes that they made on your file? There should be some notes redacted too,
Did you find the link in the email?
There is no note to be redacted. All Notes are visible and indicating eligibility assessments , correspondence regarding pcc and etc.

We have not been asked for additional document. I dont believe if there is any positive sign of SS.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
There is no note to be redacted. All Notes are visible and indicating eligibility assessments , correspondence regarding pcc and etc.

We have not been asked for additional document. I dont believe if there is any positive sign of SS.
So, what is your first note?
what do you mean positive sign of SS? When was you criminality passed?

Check your assessment section on page 2 as well. Do you see eligibility and criminality is passed and security is blank with s.15 or s.21 on top of the page?

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
So, what is your first note?
what do you mean positive sign of SS? When was you criminality passed?

Check your assessment section on page 2 as well. Do you see eligibility and criminality is passed and security is blank with s.15 or s.21 on top of the page?
First note is correspondence regarding pcc update request

I think its not under SS

Everything is passed. The latest one was criminality ( last week after ghost update )

Security is blank with s15(1). Our application is federal entrepreneur, so basically a little bit different with FSW or pnp.

current wait time is 13 month and I’ve just passed 1 year since submitted .