AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Lawyer did it, the email which was forwarded to me was from:
IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Most probably, your lawyer emailed the Ottawa office, and since your file was in the CIO, they just forwarded your email to CIO. What I am saying is that even if CIO answers, usually it is a generic one-line response that they are working on your file.
And of course all the responses are from NoReply address.

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Most probably, your lawyer emailed the Ottawa office, and since your file was in the CIO, they just forwarded your email to CIO. What I am saying is that even if CIO answers, usually it is a generic one-line response that they are working on your file.
And of course all the responses are from NoReply address.
So what do you suggest to do?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
So what do you suggest to do?
If you want to have more info on your application, the best way is either email Ralph or order GCMS notes. Call center is also helpful. But, email and CSE do not provide you with any info.

But for the application itself, after you passed eligibility, there is nothing you can do except waiting.
For your case, your eligibility is recommended pass. The officer needs to review it before set it to passed. What I recommend you is to wait for sometime, call CIC and ask them specifically about your eligibility and ask them if you are still under review required. If so, order GCMS notes and upload new documents to strengthen your application. If not, there is nothing that you need to do other than waiting.

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
If you want to have more info on your application, the best way is either email Ralph or order GCMS notes. Call center is also helpful. But, email and CSE do not provide you with any info.

But for the application itself, after you passed eligibility, there is nothing you can do except waiting.
For your case, your eligibility is recommended pass. The officer needs to review it before set it to passed. What I recommend you is to wait for sometime, call CIC and ask them specifically about your eligibility and ask them if you are still under review required. If so, order GCMS notes and upload new documents to strengthen your application. If not, there is nothing that you need to do other than waiting.
Thanks a lot I would wait to see what happens next. I also ordered GCMS yesterday. I emailed Hon. Goodale but no answer yet pray for me.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

mehdiattari

Jun 13, 2018
Iran
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018

Would you please share the Godale's E-mail address?

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Hope everything will be alright and you get your ppr soon. If you needed help for deciphering your notes, let me know. Good luck
Thanks a lot. For sure. How long it would take to get access to the notes?