31 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
23 sept 2011
Med's Done....
7 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Still waiting, residing in Canada
SenoritaBella said:
If it helps, I also had medicals from another application and they took 1 week to make a decision. If your medicals are fine, you should be ok provided security/background checks were fine too.
Thanks for sharing.

So did they informed you that you didn't have to do the medicals? Also, are you a PR now ? coz your case looks pretty similar to mine!

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
No, they sent me AOR + medical request. The DMP just reported my results again, and they reassigned them to my CEC file. Yes, I am PR now.

Try not to worry... for all we know, you may wake up tomorrow and get an email from CPP-Ottawa about ppr. ;D

Singh07

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
23 sept 2011
Med's Done....
7 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
:) Hopefully.Thanks

Singh07

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
23 sept 2011
Med's Done....
7 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
SenoritaBella,

One more question.

Once the decision made status shows on e-Cas, after how many days I could receive a response from Ottawa office and it will be via email or paper mail? as my representative is doing all the correspondence.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I don't know(never checked e-cas) but hopefully not too long. Most likely, it will be by email though some have gotten it by mail.

skrm66

Jun 16, 2011
Hi cecapp369, what is the status of you application?

I am waiting on your response..coz i am in the same situation as you. My employer doesn't want to give reference letter for PR but my client manager is ready to give the letter with all the details required. what do you think? is it Ok? or I should attach a letter stating the same?

Forum people, please suggest.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
If your manager is willing to give you the letter and his/her business card so that CIC can call to verify the information, that should be fine.

skrm66

Jun 16, 2011
SenoritaBella said:
If your manager is willing to give you the letter and his/her business card so that CIC can call to verify the information, that should be fine.
Thanks for your response. I am hoping that this is true as there is no way for me to get letter's from my employer (yeah i know he is rude :'() but my client manager is ready to give business card ( and details on client company's letter head) and he can respond to calls from CIC as well.

any one else want to comment?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
skrm66 said:
Thanks for your response. I am hoping that this is true as there is no way for me to get letter's from my employer (yeah i know he is rude :'() but my client manager is ready to give business card ( and details on client company's letter head) and he can respond to calls from CIC as well.

any one else want to comment?
Well, I wish I could tell you that that would be enough, but in the past 6 months or so, several applicants have been refused for not obtaining a letter of reference from their EMPLOYER. Even with back up evidence.

If you have no choice, you have no choice, but be sure to include a letter of explanation and as much evidence of the terms of employment as possible... Also consider whether there is anyone else in the company that could write the letter -

mightydone

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2012
AOR Received.
07/12/2012
IELTS Request
19/10/2012
Med's Request
18/10/2013
Med's Done....
25/10/2013
Interview........
None
cecapp369 said:
Hi All,

My application has been rejected with the following notes .
Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: Computer Analyst (NOC 2171).

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement. You did not submit a letter of reference from your employer specifying your job title, duties, responsibility and salary while in Canada. Although you submitted a deputation agreement, and letters indicating your salary in Indian rupees, you did not submit any documentation that indicated what experience you obtained in Canada. As such, I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

In this scenario, can I send a letter from my employer specifying my job duties, my salary and designation etc now and can I request them to reevaluate my application? Do we have any spare time limit? or Do I need to apply freshly again? Appreciate your advise.

Thank you
I am in the same boat as you are except my NOC is 2172. Was refused based on the ground that my job duties on the reference letter does not match NOC 2172. Is it suppose to be word for word. My boss wants to apply for PNP for me$ any advice seniors.

mightydone

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2012
AOR Received.
07/12/2012
IELTS Request
19/10/2012
Med's Request
18/10/2013
Med's Done....
25/10/2013
Interview........
None
Hello TorontoGirl,

I need you advice. I am in the same boat as CeCaPP. I was refused and was told my duties outlines in my reference letter does not match what's on NOC duties. I am a database superviosr and my letter state excatly what I do which can be intepreted to that of the duties of NOC 2172. Myself and my boss are confused.

Are we suppose to write my duties in the reference letter word for word as written on the HRSDC NOC 2172?
My boss is willing to do anything to help me including apply for PNP for me before august as I will be 2yrs of been graduated by oct and after Oct I am not elibigle after Oct. Can u please advice. Should I get another letter? Thanks much girl.

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mightydone said:
I need you advice. I am in the same boat as CeCaPP. I was refused and was told my duties outlines in my reference letter does not match what's on NOC duties. I am a database superviosr and my letter state excatly what I do which can be intepreted to that of the duties of NOC 2172. Myself and my boss are confused.
Hi mightydome

sorry to ask you this but what about your salary range? was it the normal range or was it much below? i am just wondering if the VO also looks at other telltale signs like salary range, whether the official letter identifies your NOC etc.

cos i was thinking that, for argument sake, someone is in a position that has the median salary of, say, $25/hr (with the lower end at $20/hr) but indicates his salary at $15/hr, is the VO then having doubts about the NOC category claims? I am just trying to figure out what other possibilities exist? and what else are they looking at to negate the claims if the NOC duties dont match word to word (according to me if they match word to word, then, that should be a matter of concern).

if you could explain your situation more clearly, it would help us to understand what is currently being practiced. the difference b/n yours and cecapp case is that he did not submit a letter from his employer but you did and they still refused. so, the question arises, why ???

mightydone

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2012
AOR Received.
07/12/2012
IELTS Request
19/10/2012
Med's Request
18/10/2013
Med's Done....
25/10/2013
Interview........
None
Hello Hopeful,

My salary started with 35k and I got raise 3mnths after to 37k. Not sure if that's on the low end or stuff but the VO mention nothing of such. My boss wants to apply for PNP student job offer stream. With regard to PNP, I have to have graduted withing the past two years but I will be 2yrs off been a gradute. This means I have from now till Nov to get my PNP application in. So help me God. I am just so worried and I concern about job duties vs job titles vs salary.

"Shake my head"

mightydone

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2012
AOR Received.
07/12/2012
IELTS Request
19/10/2012
Med's Request
18/10/2013
Med's Done....
25/10/2013
Interview........
None
Hopefulagain, here is the letter I got from the VO

"Permanent Residence application was refuse with reason below
"Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: NOC 2172 Database Supervisor.

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement. The list of duties contained in the letter of reference from your employer does not match the list of duties contained in NOC 2172 Database Supervisor. Therefore I am not satisfied that you have the work experience as claimed in your application. "

Here is what is contain in my reference letter
"
In her role, she work involves maintaining our extensive client database. Working with an outside Database Developer, She writes the requirement for the development of the web database and conducts testing on a continual basis in order to improve the functions and capabilities of the database. She provides advice to the Database Developer and end users regarding the accessibility, precautions and correctness of data. Part of her role consists of documenting the end user's requirements and creating accounts for partner organizations (approximately 300 referring agencies), which includes creating usernames and passwords, and writing the Database User Manual. Her role also involves maintaining the client database for the our Student Success and Christmas Programs as well as The Toy Center; supervising the receipt and control of client information; overseeing data input of client referrals received from outside agencies via fax, website or email and ensuring it is entered accurately and on a timely basis; cross referencing data to eliminate duplications; answering inquires; assisting agents from the referring organizations with the registration and application process; and producing various management reports from database. "

Thanks guys. Pls Adv

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
@Mightydone,

According to the NOC 2011 matric, a bachelor's degree in computer science or mathematics and computer programming experience is usually required. Do you have a degree and this experience?