+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR timeline

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hi I saw that u landed 2 months after you got your copr. Was there any problem at immigration?What was the expiry of copr?Did you have aby job offer?Sorry for asking so many q but I am really stresses out .
1. No problem in the immigration. Landed at Pearson toronto. I came out of airport in 3 hours.
2. COPR validity was till 8th dec 2019.
3. No job offer when departed from home country.

Hope this helps.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
There are many things that can go wrong, photos are not sent correctly incorrect date of birth on the photos, sometimes photos have blue spots from the ink etc. haha lol just kidding man, it’s mostly approved. Don’t worry no rejection at this stage, but at the same time it does not make sense to book the tickets by assuming you will get it by a certain timeline
Thanks.U almost gave me heart attack.I am any ways booking for march.So i have gud gap.I hope I will get it by next week.Thanks and all the best.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
1. No problem in the immigration. Landed at Pearson toronto. I came out of airport in 3 hours.
2. COPR validity was till 8th dec 2019.
3. No job offer when departed from home country.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot.Actually I am landing just 8 days before copr expiry.So lil worried.

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Just a question:
For those of you receiving at this time , when did you apply for your pr? Does the country one is applying from really affect the time of response?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
i submitted on 11th dec and still not processed further from NDVO.

My medical was on July2019 so i have few months before i have to go there.

However, i have to fly out of the country in the first week of Jan and hence need the passport urgently, and quite anxious about the time taken.
Hi !u got pp back?when?

ishrat6788

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, anyone here submitted their passports on or around 19th december? We have submitted our passports to SingaporeVFS on 19th december and yet to receive any update. The tracking ID says visa is still processing. May I know if there is any chance of rejection after PPR? Its just that I am getting worried because it’s already 3 weeks and no update. I am seeing people getting COPR usually within 10days of submission. Any insights will be highly appreciated.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi, anyone here submitted their passports on or around 19th december? We have submitted our passports to SingaporeVFS on 19th december and yet to receive any update. The tracking ID says visa is still processing. May I know if there is any chance of rejection after PPR? Its just that I am getting worried because it’s already 3 weeks and no update. I am seeing people getting COPR usually within 10days of submission. Any insights will be highly appreciated.
Count atleast 15 working days.No rejection at this stage.I was also worried.But I got.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi , we have submitted at VFS on DEC 16. No update yet .booked tickets for Jan 14th. Did u contact the Delhi HIGH COMMISSION ?
Please share the timeline if you have received COPR .

mr1989

Dec 23, 2019
I have submitted my passport on 27th December 2019 at Delhi VFS and its still showing that Passport is getting processed the VFS people were saying it usually takes 7-10 days but I haven't received any email to collect my passport.

Reactions: ishrat6788