+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR timeline

soniamanuel

Star Member
May 11, 2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
i submitted on 11th dec and still not processed further from NDVO.

My medical was on July2019 so i have few months before i have to go there.

However, i have to fly out of the country in the first week of Jan and hence need the passport urgently, and quite anxious about the time taken.
Any update ?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Guys pls update abt ur passport delivery from ndvo after you have got it back.So that others are informed abt the status.

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
i submitted on 11th dec and still not processed further from NDVO.

My medical was on July2019 so i have few months before i have to go there.

However, i have to fly out of the country in the first week of Jan and hence need the passport urgently, and quite anxious about the time taken.
Hi, did you get your copr ? I submitted on 12th Dec at NDVO and still not response.

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my passports on 12th Dec at New Delhi VO but no response till now. I have my flights booked for 22nd Dec....Damn scared now....

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hey Guys,

I sent my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal on Dec 18. Dec 20 it was received by New Delhi high commission. How long does it generally take? Is it too early to send a reminder email delhiimmigration?

thanks

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hey Guys,

I sent my passport to ndvo through vfsglobal on Dec 18. Dec 20 it was received by New Delhi high commission. How long does it generally take? Is it too early to send a reminder email delhiimmigration?

thanks
No use of sending.They give generic response.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Why did you book the tickets before getting approval on your passport request?
Are there any chances of rejection now?I am really worried I don't think they will ask for passport after 8 month long verifications just to reject it

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Are there any chances of rejection now?I am really worried I don't think they will ask for passport after 8 month long verifications just to reject it
There are many things that can go wrong, photos are not sent correctly incorrect date of birth on the photos, sometimes photos have blue spots from the ink etc. haha lol just kidding man, it’s mostly approved. Don’t worry no rejection at this stage, but at the same time it does not make sense to book the tickets by assuming you will get it by a certain timeline

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Think you should receive in this week only. Sent an email to delhi high commission but they dont revert on it.

Regards
Akash

Hi , we have submitted at VFS on DEC 16. No update yet .booked tickets for Jan 14th. Did u contact the Delhi HIGH COMMISSION ?