+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
My tracking shows out for delivery as well.
Hope it is right address and the package too.

This part of the process with posting passports just in mail is so stressful!
Ha ha! Tell me about it. I verified my address with them twice just to make sure. Update me when u receive urs.

Reactions: Yaha14

trihuynh

Jan 7, 2017
Hi all,

My application was approved yesterday. However, I forgot to write down the tracking number on the return Xpress envelope when I sent it.

Is it possible that IRCC knows the tracking number?

Thanks!

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Ha ha! Tell me about it. I verified my address with them twice just to make sure. Update me when u receive urs.
Got my CoPR.
Guess what? Of coarse they messed up something!
The last entry date is wrong! They just put the original date and place the same as the last entry date.

Is this nightmare ever going to finish??????

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Got my CoPR.
Guess what? Of coarse they messed up something!
The last entry date is wrong! They just put the original date and place the same as the last entry date.

Is this nightmare ever going to finish??????
Hey @Yaha14 ,

I also received my COPR & PP.
They also put the wrong original date of entry in mine. I googled right away :) apparently this is a common issue, tell the border officer date is wrong. You can correct it after you land before you apply for citizenship. They have a thread for wrong date of entry here as well :) Good luck to you & me:)

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hey @Yaha14 ,

I also received my COPR & PP.
They also put the wrong original date of entry in mine. I googled right away :) apparently this is a common issue, tell the border officer date is wrong. You can correct it after you land before you apply for citizenship. They have a thread for wrong date of entry here as well :) Good luck to you & me:)
Every step in this process is a total mess. I already check and to make a correction takes 6 months!

My original entry is right but the recent entry is wrong. They just put it the same as original entry although I re entered Canada last year when going for vacation.

What did they do in your case? Just put the most recent entry date instead the original one when you first time entered Canada?

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Every step in this process is a total mess. I already check and to make a correction takes 6 months!

My original entry is right but the recent entry is wrong. They just put it the same as original entry although I re entered Canada last year when going for vacation.

What did they do in your case? Just put the most recent entry date instead the original one when you first time entered Canada?
Yea ! They put the wrong original date of entry , even tho original date is in passport!! I know nightmare . Based on my research this is important when u apply for citizenship, so just mention to the officer when u land. They may correct it. Or after u get ur PR card request to amend COPR. If this is a common issue, they probably know .

Reactions: Yaha14

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Yea ! They put the wrong original date of entry , even tho original date is in passport!! I know nightmare . Based on my research this is important when u apply for citizenship, so just mention to the officer when u land. They may correct it. Or after u get ur PR card request to amend COPR. If this is a common issue, they probably know .
How are you going to land?
I will try to do a walk-in in Ottawa this Tuesday.

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Update!! Today my application got approved! Passport was delivered on Jul 19, and it took 2 weeks for them to process visa stamping. Hopefully I could receive the passport by next week!
More update!
Just received the FedEx message that the package was picked up at Gatineau, QC, and the estimated delivery is next Monday! I’m a little confused that my package should be at Ottawa office but it got picked at a different location.

Timeline:
PPR: 7-16
Passport Delivered: 7-19
Application Approved: 8-6
FedEx Return Label Activated: 8-9
Estimated Package Delivery: 8-12