+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UPDATE!!!!!
FedEx tracker activated!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
Hello, I have received my PPR yesterday and I have submitted my Passport, Photos and RFV Email in VFS Hyderabad yesterday itself. When I track the status is shown as below:

Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI on 2019/08/09.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Could you please guide the next steps which I can expect ? with approximate duration.

Thanks,
Vinay

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hello, I have received my PPR yesterday and I have submitted my Passport, Photos and RFV Email in VFS Hyderabad yesterday itself. When I track the status is shown as below:

Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI on 2019/08/09.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Could you please guide the next steps which I can expect ? with approximate duration.

Thanks,
Vinay
Congratulations!!
As per immitracker it takes almost 6-10 days for NDVO to process visa and send back. Keep track on immitracker here https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker as I'm not sure about their timelines. I had sent my passport to CPC-Ottawa.

Reactions: vinayk

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone knows how long it takes for the tracker to get activated post approval. Mine was approved on 6th August and am still waiting for the fedex tracker to be activated. Super nervous:(
Mine was approved on Aug 2nd and return tracker activated on Aug 7th. So almost a week.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Mine were blank too. I’ve visited Canada as a tourist before.

I’ve landed a few days ago. Currently touring Ottawa. Gonna stand outside 365 Laurier tomorrow to throw them some shade — so slow in processing our passports!
Awesome, please do pay them a tribute from my side as well :cool:

finddebz

Aug 11, 2019
All, My PR application was approved yesterday. How long does it typically take for them to send out the passports? I am living in Detroit area and I sent my passport to 365 Laurier Ave West.

I sent my passport on 07/25/2019 and the status in MyCic changed to approved on 08/10/2019.

Vicky sidhu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Feb 5,2018
AOR Received.
March 7,2018
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
June 28,2019
Med's Done....
July 3,2019
Interview........
No
Anyone who’s application got approved last Wednesday got their tracker activated