+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Pori37

Apr 8, 2018
Hello all,

In copr orginal entry date is first landing date in canada is it as i landed on workpermit 2 yrs ago, pls let me know i too this date printed wrong

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Be aware!!!! I received a call from Fedex and she verified whether I've moved or changed address. I swear I haven't contacted them for address change. I then called the customer service and the rep told me someone claimed to be me and wanted to change the delivery address, that ass hole had my name, phone number and address info. But the address was from the return label so she was unable to do it. I highly doubted someone is trying to steal these valuable package from us!!! Please keep an eye on your COPR return package!!!!

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations @Island_vibes finally kind of relief .
We are planning to do landing at 1000 Islands border. Will let you know .

I am carrying all the documents in case if asked
Old wp new approved work permit copr and passports
HI Megha,

How long did it take you to get the new Bridging permit? ?They approved mine after PR (last Friday )so it's only been a week. So I'm
Thinking about taking all old permits, approval letter, COPR. I don't want to wait for Bridging also ..

Cdnpr85

Aug 9, 2019
Hi
I got my copr today
Both last entry date and orig entry date are same and wrong
Is this an issue for landing?
What to do now ?

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hi
I got my copr today
Both last entry date and orig entry date are same and wrong
Is this an issue for landing?
What to do now ?
I gonna try to ask officer during landing to change it.

What about the place of last entry? Correct or not?

Pori37

Apr 8, 2018
Hello All,

We are going to thousand islands for landing carpool is anyone else too interested as we are starting from waterloo/scarborough to kingston....

Let me know

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
HI Megha,

How long did it take you to get the new Bridging permit? ?They approved mine after PR (last Friday )so it's only been a week. So I'm
Thinking about taking all old permits, approval letter, COPR. I don't want to wait for Bridging also ..
@MeghaThimmappa how long did it take to get the actual physical Bridging permit after approval?? I got the approval letter , just trying to think if I should wait for this or not for landing :)

SindhuG

Jun 26, 2019
Anyone knows how long it takes for the tracker to get activated post approval. Mine was approved on 6th August and am still waiting for the fedex tracker to be activated. Super nervous:(

SaigonSaigon

Sep 14, 2018
Hello All,

We are going to thousand islands for landing carpool is anyone else too interested as we are starting from waterloo/scarborough to kingston....

Let me know
Hi Pori37, when do you plan to go there? We tried to go Niagara on Thursday but unsuccessful. We don't have car