+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

subhan3

Apr 23, 2019
Anyone has any idea how much time it takes to get passports back after we resend them passport photographs? Its taking more than a week now (received it on 24 April, 19) without any response.

Do you suggest calling CIC?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
PPR: 25th April 2019

Passport sent: 25th April 2019

Passport delivered: 26th April 2019

Application showing approved in status: 2nd May 2019

Returning envelop activated: 3rd May 2019

Received passport and COPR: 6th May 2019

Landing: Tomorrow at Queenston-Lewiston Bridge

Good luck everyone!
Congrats :) Do share your landing experience.

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Anyone has any idea how much time it takes to get passports back after we resend them passport photographs? Its taking more than a week now (received it on 24 April, 19) without any response.

Do you suggest calling CIC?
I think yes.. you should call and check and also when was your new photos were delivered? Mine were delivered on 3rd May

subhan3

Apr 23, 2019
I think yes.. you should call and check and also when was your new photos were delivered? Mine were delivered on 3rd May
Hey Mayanky2m, I got my application Approved today but without any email.

Received Email for passports : April 02

Passports Sent: April 12

Passports Delivered: April 16

Request for sending Passport Photograph again(due to greay background..it was dark white, just wrong photographer i think): April 22

Photographs sent: April 22 Delivered : April 24

Application Approved : May 7th ( Without any email notification though)

Awaiting return tracker to be activated:

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hey Mayanky2m, I got my application Approved today but without any email.

Received Email for passports : April 02

Passports Sent: April 12

Passports Delivered: April 16

Request for sending Passport Photograph again(due to greay background..it was dark white, just wrong photographer i think): April 22

Photographs sent: April 22 Delivered : April 24

Application Approved : May 7th ( Without any email notification though)

Awaiting return tracker to be activated:
Congrats bro on this... I hope to see my application also gets approved soon.. please keep us posted on your return tracker activation.

Last edited:
Reactions: subhan3

manyothers

May 2, 2019
Hello All,

is anyone here submitted passport to NDVO for stamping and waiting for approval/return?

We submitted the passport on Apr 18, 2019 and no news from then. it is been 3 weeks and crossed the normal processing time.

Thanks,

mfatnani

Apr 9, 2019
Hello All,

is anyone here submitted passport to NDVO for stamping and waiting for approval/return?

We submitted the passport on Apr 18, 2019 and no news from then. it is been 3 weeks and crossed the normal processing time.

Thanks,
Hi,

I am also in same scenario, IRCC NDVO received my passport on Apr 18,2019 and no news from then. :(

Any futher updates from your end?

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hello guys..

Please I need your help

Received my ppr last night. But i want an extension to the 15days I have to submit my passport. Please which email address should I send a mail to and how long will they take to reply ?

I heard from someone that I should simply respond to the email that sent me the ready for Visa mail. Pls is this correct?

My Vo is - Ottawa office.

Thank you

manyothers

May 2, 2019
Hi,

I am also in same scenario, IRCC NDVO received my passport on Apr 18,2019 and no news from then. :(

Any futher updates from your end?
No further updates. called to CIC and they replied me that official NDVO process time is 7 working days. Some of my friends have already got their stamped passport back. They all submitted after me.

Never understands the process.

Thanks,

ScandicGuy

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hello Guys,

Anyone who submitted passports for copr to london office?

I submitted last week .

What is the average time for this process?
@arslan1990 Any update? I have sent my photos and other documents (no passport as I am EU citizen) to London office on 29th April by DHL, documents were delivered on 30th, since then no update.

Reactions: Best4best

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello guys..

Please I need your help

Received my ppr last night. But i want an extension to the 15days I have to submit my passport. Please which email address should I send a mail to and how long will they take to reply ?

I heard from someone that I should simply respond to the email that sent me the ready for Visa mail. Pls is this correct?

Thank you
You already have 30 days. Do you need more 15 days on top of it ?
You should use the IRCC Webform( https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ) if you are not able to meet the deadline

mfatnani

Apr 9, 2019
Hello guys..

Please I need your help

Thank you
Hi,

You can write email to below address
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Also mention your UCI, Application no. In subject line and body.

Also you may need to provide letter of explanation for reason for extension. Decision will be taken by Immigration case officer

It ideally takes 5 days for your email case officer to forward ig your case officer

Hope this help.