+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

BruceChest

Jun 8, 2018
my AoR was august 31st. then in September they requested an additional document which I uploaded immediately. after that they sent me to do my biometrics and that was passed on September 27th. still waiting for word from them and nothing. im a bit worried now to be honest. the new timber that they have going says that I should get a reply by the 28th of this month but that is still long compared to others with the same date as mine.
Hi. I can sincerely understand the scenario but as my profile was handled by a consultant, I remember they informed me once that ADR(advance document requirement) will cause bit delay in the process. Presently I can only help you find solace through my words so be patient and surf on the waves of anxiety. Good luck!

Reactions: Omarrnikki23
Jan 17, 2019
PPR: 11th October 2018
Passport Sent: 17th January 2019
Passport Received by IRCC: 28th January 2019
Current Status: Your passport has been received and is in process with IRCC
Passport with Canadian Consulate in Sydney

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi
Can you please tell me what's a ghost update? Because I got it 2-3 days back.
Medical passed and biometrics updated in profile.
When you logged into your CIC online application, on the summary page, the Status says something like "Application Updated". When you check the application there is no changes to it, no updates whatsoever. Then when you go back to the summary page, it goes back to saying "Submitted".
That's a Ghost Update.

If your profile has any change when you check the details, like Medical Pass, Background Verification has started etc. then it is NOT a Ghost Update, that is an update in the profile.

zaidd90

Feb 7, 2019
When you logged into your CIC online application, on the summary page, the Status says something like "Application Updated". When you check the application there is no changes to it, no updates whatsoever. Then when you go back to the summary page, it goes back to saying "Submitted".
That's a Ghost Update.
If your profile has any change when you check the details, like Medical Pass, Background Verification has started etc. then it is NOT a Ghost Update, that is an update in the profile.
There was no update in my profile. That's why I'm thinking it was a ghost update. Expected, what is the next step after this?

Feb 7, 2019
We got our PPR, Ready for Visa, email on Monday, we don't need a visa so just need to submit the letter online with passport photocopies and then send physical photos to the London office. However I don't see any place to submit the letter, passport photocopies online. Our application still shows the status of IP2 (We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.....We are processing your background check...), so maybe its something that should appear when that status is moved on??

Should I send everything via mail to the London office, the letter and passport photocopies with the physical photos. Or contact them via CES to get form pushed to get somewhere to add the uploaded files?

Also a minor point, the email says: "*Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos." however the photo spec sheet doesn't mention writing that info on the photos. What have people done when just submitting their photos?

mayankrawat23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I just received this message : " Visa application, tracking ID No. xxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/02/08 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Mumbai. "

Is passport coming soon?

Reactions: Shikta