PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
I just received this message : " Visa application, tracking ID No. xxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/02/08 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Mumbai. "

Is passport coming soon?
Yeah your passports have been dispatched ! You will receive it tomorrow Z

When did you send the passports to them ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just received this message : " Visa application, tracking ID No. xxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/02/08 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Mumbai. "

Is passport coming soon?
Yes, passport has been dispatched

Kuvamindia

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
I submitted my pp 1:30 hr before. Just tried to track through vfs website. It's showing no record found. Y so

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
I submitted my pp 1:30 hr before. Just tried to track through vfs website. It's showing no record found. Y so
1:30 hour before ?? What does that mean ? What date did you submit your passports ?

Jan 17, 2019
Can anyone inform how much is time frame for all this process? I'm hearing so much mixed information, some people are getting response and passport back in 2 days others take upto a month or so. Is it varying on case to case basis, because once they issue PPR isn't it the point where all background checks and everything is already done and all what is needed is COPR to be issued. I'm unable to understand the time frame they consume. If anyone can guide me, thanks

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Can anyone inform how much is time frame for all this process? I'm hearing so much mixed information, some people are getting response and passport back in 2 days others take upto a month or so. Is it varying on case to case basis, because once they issue PPR isn't it the point where all background checks and everything is already done and all what is needed is COPR to be issued. I'm unable to understand the time frame they consume. If anyone can guide me, thanks
For NDVO, I have been told that the process takes 10 days after submission of Passports, photographs etc. at VFS. Most people that I know of, have received the Passport along with the COPR in less than this time.
I submitted mine on 31st Jan at New Delhi VFS and got my passport delivered at my home on 7th Feb in the evening

Reactions: Ebadullah03091988

mayankrawat23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I submitted my passport on 1st Feb at mumbai vfs office..

the status today on 9th feb is "
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/02/08 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Mumbai. "

i guess the timelines nearly are 7-10 days currently.

Also I got update in my express entry profile as final evaluation is completed.

Reactions: Ebadullah03091988

MiguelBelleza

Feb 5, 2019
PPR -> January 31st
Passport sent -> January 31st
Passport received -> February 5th
Application Approved -> February 8th - MyCIC update
Passport tracker activated -> ???
Passport Received -> ???

Soj917

Jul 14, 2018
Guys quick question.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to send the passport back. It's been almost a week and the tracker hasn't been activated?

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hello guys,

As a final updated, I received my visa passport from Mumbai VFS office. I submitted the passport on 1st Feb.
Congrats buddy !

For me I have got an update saying the decision envelop has been dispatched to vfs Bangalore and is in transit !
But by CIC status has not been changed to approved . Did your status change ?