Nomination.....
23-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
CEC inland
PPR Jan 31,2019
Passport Sent: Feb 2, 2019
Passport Delivered: Feb 4,2019

I don't know if anyone else have same experience. When I checked receiver signature on Xpresspost, it shows Steve with a "sad face". I don't know if it means anything.:(
Me too... Steve and a sad face

MiguelBelleza

Feb 5, 2019
Me too... Steve and a sad face
Maybe it was due to the cold day the guys were experiencing in the east. Stay positive.
Mine is kinda hard to know if it is Steve or Star, my wife's handwritten "r" looks just like this.

Last edited:

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
I am a CEC inland candidate, I sent my passports on 2nd Feb 19, still waiting to hear back from Ottawa. Anyone else from CEC Inland who has sent the passports to Ottawa? Please share your experiences or timeline.
Hi! I'm also a FSW - Inland candidate. I'm going to send my passport today but I just want to confirm if the email you received also mentions that you shouldn't write your address on the Canada Post return envelope you send in the package.

a_tkd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Nomination.....
23-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Hi! I'm also a FSW - Inland candidate. I'm going to send my passport today but I just want to confirm if the email you received also mentions that you shouldn't write your address on the Canada Post return envelope you send in the package.
Hello,
For me too it mentioned to not write anything on the return envelope.

Reactions: TanuP

SMCAN1

Feb 15, 2018
Yes, don't write the return address. they will copy from Annex which you are sending as part of the documentation. Do take the photo of the tracking number so that you can get to know as soon as they send your passports your tracking number will get activated.

Reactions: a_tkd and TanuP

SMCAN1

Feb 15, 2018
PPR -> January 31st
Passport sent -> January 31st
Passport received -> February 5th
Application Approved -> ???
Passport tracker activated -> ???
Passport Received -> ???
I really like this milestone chart, I would like to request folks in this forum to follow this. It will help us all to know where do we stand in terms of processing time.

Reactions: MiguelBelleza

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Thanks for confirming!
So, you sent your passport + dependent's (if any), 2 photos based on their specs, a return envelope with no return address, the annex form - all in one single mail package, correct?
Thanks for the tip - will make sure I have the tracking number.:)

Reactions: AlexandraO

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Here's mine: I'm sending mine from Vancouver

PPR -> Feb 04
Passport sent -> Feb 05
Passport received -> ???
Passport Received -> ???

Apr 13, 2018
CEC INLAND
PPR -> January 31st
Passport sent -> January 31st
Passport received -> February 4th
Passport Received -> ???

bkod1

Sep 13, 2018
Hi,
I need some help regarding PPR. I received a request to submit passports a week back and I have couple of questions.
  • I don't see any updates in CIC/profile, is that common?
  • Do we need to send photos of children who are US citizens?
  • Which postal service is recommended and what precautions to be taken.I am asked to send it to Ottawa, ON and I live in US. There are a lot of threads around this but most of them are not clear.
Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: AlexandraO

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
CEC Inland
PPR 31st of january.
i haven't sent passports yet as i am going on vacation and coming back on 20th of February and will send than. would be great to hear your tips how to do it quickly and correctly

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi did you get your Passport back ? my PPR email came on the 31st of jan and i have sent the passport to NDVO ( through VFS )
Hey, any update post passport submission?
What was your submission date? I am presuming you submitted the passport at VFS CP office in Delhi.

mayankrawat23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hello All,

Nice to find this forum. I got my PPR on 31st Jan and submitted Passport on 1st Feb at Mumbai VFS office.

As latest update on 5th Feb - Visa application under process at IRCC Office ( which I know is in New Delhi)

Whats the standard timeline to receive passport & COPR?

SMCAN1

Feb 15, 2018
Hi,
I need some help regarding PPR. I received a request to submit passports a week back and I have couple of questions.
  • I don't see any updates in CIC/profile, is that common?
  • Do we need to send photos of children who are US citizens?
  • Which postal service is recommended and what precautions to be taken.I am asked to send it to Ottawa, ON and I live in US. There are a lot of threads around this but most of them are not clear.
Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
  • I don't see any updates in CIC/profile, is that common? - This is correct, the application will only be updated once COPR and Visa is issued.
  • Do we need to send photos of children who are US citizens? - Yes, photos for all the applicants.
  • Which postal service is recommended and what precautions to be taken.I am asked to send it to Ottawa, ON and I live in US. There are a lot of threads around this but most of them are not clear. - This I am not sure, so hopefully, someone else in this forum may help.