+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Can anyone falls under FSW INLAND share their timeline from AOR to PPR, I am in ip2 right now and it has been 66 days. Wondering if the PPR will come soon or in months :((

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Anyone with principal applicant's passport sent to CPC Ottawa and Spouse's to IRCC Delhi ? How does the approval process and visa printing works ? Both the passports reached respective places on March 13 and the CIC agent told principal applicant's passport is in the visa printing room but there is no update in myCIC.
1) Is the application approved since the principal's passport is in the visa printing room?
2) Will the application be approved after both the passports are stamped ?
Hi. Do let me know how it was for you guys? Did you receive passport first or your spouse? How much time did it take?

I have the opposite case. I am the primary applicant and sent passport to IRCC Delhi. MY dependent in Toronto and sent her passport to CPC Ottawa. Both passports received in respective CIC offices on March 27th. My VFS still shows under process with IRCC Delhi. I received an email yesterday saying they received my documents in Ottawa (I am assuming this is for my spouse), and they need me resend photographs with correct specifications.

Hope they do not mess up the situation, I don't have a safe feeling in the way they operate. Also read somewhere that they sent dependent's passport back mentioning that primary applicants COPS was not issued yet.

Also, my dependents' medicals expired on March 8th, mine is valid till August. Hope they give me until May end to travel.

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hi. Do let me know how it was for you guys? Did you receive passport first or your spouse? How much time did it take?

I have the opposite case. I am the primary applicant and sent passport to IRCC Delhi. MY dependent in Toronto and sent her passport to CPC Ottawa. Both passports received in respective CIC offices on March 27th. My VFS still shows under process with IRCC Delhi. I received an email yesterday saying they received my documents in Ottawa (I am assuming this is for my spouse), and they need me resend photographs with correct specifications.

Hope they do not mess up the situation, I don't have a safe feeling in the way they operate. Also read somewhere that they sent dependent's passport back mentioning that primary applicants COPS was not issued yet.

Also, my dependents' medicals expired on March 8th, mine is valid till August. Hope they give me until May end to travel.
In our case, principal applicant's PP reached Ottawa on March 13 and Spouse submitted PP in VFS on March 13. Principal applicant tracker activated on March 25 and PP delivered on March 26. Spouse PP showed in process at IRCC Delhi on March 18 and dispatched on March 27. Only on March 27 mycic approved with both counterfoils listed.

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
In our case, principal applicant's PP reached Ottawa on March 13 and Spouse submitted PP in VFS on March 13. Principal applicant tracker activated on March 25 and PP delivered on March 26. Spouse PP showed in process at IRCC Delhi on March 18 and dispatched on March 27. Only on March 27 mycic approved with both counterfoils listed.
Thanks so much

Stone18

Feb 21, 2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Med's Request
22-10-2018
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
Hi! My husband is the principal applicant and he submitted his passport to CPC-Ottawa on March 17. It was received by March 19. However, my husband forgot to enclose a prepaid self-addressed envelope. His cic account (gckey) status was changed to 'approved' on March 29. It is also indicated there the word 'counterfoil'. We sent an email to CPC-Ottawa but still didn't receive any reply. What can you suggest for us to do? Thanks.

Vibsany

Mar 23, 2019
Hi all
Received ppr mail on 25thMar19
Passport sent on 28th Mar VFS
Passport received to delhi VAC on 29th Mar
Your case in under process sms on 1st Apr2019
Just received sms that your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from Ircc to Delhi VAC..Can any one suggests what this means
I have no updates on cic yet

Joshua_Max

Apr 4, 2019
PPR -> Feb 27
Passport sent -> Mar 6
Passport received -> Mar 8
Interview and COPR received (for my mother as Main Applicant) -> Apr 2
COPR received (for me, brother, and father as Dependent-> ???

**my mother was already staying in Canada for the past 10-11 years while me, my brother and father are outside of Canada

Last edited:

Joshua_Max

Apr 4, 2019
FYI- Don't rest in the hope that the weather will be better in April. I landed in March last year, and there was a 'freezing day' instance last year in April which literally had scores of cars in accidents (atleast in the GTA area).
whent did you get your copr? congrats btw

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
We have sent our passports to Ottawa from US. Do we get any indication or notification when they receive the passport and when they process and return it? Or do we just need to keep watching the return tracker?

Last edited:

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
We have sent our passports to Ottawa from US. Do we get any indication or notification when they receive the passport and when they process and return it? Or do we just need to keep watching the return tracker?
CIC will not tell if they have received the passport, only your tracking number can provide that information. Yes ,when they will print visa, approve application & generate counterfoil, travel document#. then you will get a notification email.
And again for return ,tracking number is the only source to find out the whereabouts of the return package.

Reactions: anxious-girl

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
CIC will not tell if they have received the passport, only your tracking number can provide that information. Yes ,when they will print visa, approve application & generate counterfoil, travel document#. then you will get a notification email.
And again for return ,tracking number is the only source to find out the whereabouts of the return package.
Hi thank you for your reply!

ap299

Apr 1, 2019
My application was just approved today! Haven’t reveived any messages/emails from them though.

I also don’t have the tracking number of the prepaid envelope I sent to them in the package(I was foolish and forgot to take a picture). Should I be expecting it in the mail sometime next week? Or will there be another notification on the account with a tracking number?