+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

ssmn293

Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone, need help! My passport processing office is supposed to be Sydney, Australia but I recently moved back to my home country in Vietnam. I tried to email them a week ago (to both Ottawa and Sydney office) but no reply, should I still make a booking with VFS in Vietnam or should I call someone to ask? In my email they asked me to submit to Sydney office. Anyone went through the same problem before?

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hi everyone, need help! My passport processing office is supposed to be Sydney, Australia but I recently moved back to my home country in Vietnam. I tried to email them a week ago (to both Ottawa and Sydney office) but no reply, should I still make a booking with VFS in Vietnam or should I call someone to ask? In my email they asked me to submit to Sydney office. Anyone went through the same problem before?
You can try visiting VFS in Vietnam. Calling wont work as they will ask your to mail processing centre.

Can you tell me on which email id did u mail ? Did you raise webform request ?

Reactions: ssmn293

ssmn293

Dec 15, 2018
You can try visiting VFS in Vietnam. Calling wont work as they will ask your to mail processing centre.

Can you tell me on which email id did u mail ? Did you raise webform request ?
Thank you so much for our reply. I emailed to two emails: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and Sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca with the Subject as Change in Circumstances since the email I received from the Ottawa office asked us to report change in circumstances immediately.
Also, is the golden email just a normal email asking for submission of passport, or is it just a normal letter email (my email's got no attached files", sorry for sounding to ignorant, I did my application myself without any agent so a bit clueless about some paperwork procedure.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Thank you so much for our reply. I emailed to two emails: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and Sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca with the Subject as Change in Circumstances since the email I received from the Ottawa office asked us to report change in circumstances immediately.
Also, is the golden email just a normal email asking for submission of passport, or is it just a normal letter email (my email's got no attached files", sorry for sounding to ignorant, I did my application myself without any agent so a bit clueless about some paperwork procedure.
Even for me, it was a normal email without any attachment. So, I think that is fine.

There is one more email id (something like IRCC), I will post it later. You can send them an email too.

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Anyone with principal applicant's passport sent to CPC Ottawa and Spouse's to IRCC Delhi ? How does the approval process and visa printing works ? Both the passports reached respective places on March 13 and the CIC agent told principal applicant's passport is in the visa printing room but there is no update in myCIC.
1) Is the application approved since the principal's passport is in the visa printing room?
2) Will the application be approved after both the passports are stamped ?

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
You should first get the passport office change mail before you visit VFS. VFS cant help without CPC changing your passport office. I got Spouse's VO change in 30 mins. I mailed them back immediately with "URGENT" in the subject. You could also call them and change.

Reactions: jackan and ssmn293

ssmn293

Dec 15, 2018
You should first get the passport office change mail before you visit VFS. VFS cant help without CPC changing your passport office. I got Spouse's VO change in 30 mins. I mailed them back immediately with "URGENT" in the subject. You could also call them and change.
Did you call them or email them to get passport office change? Did you just reply to the golden email? If you call, did you just cal the number +16139444000?

Shama15

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
Hello...
My timeline goes like this:

ITA - 8th Aug 2018
AoR - 1st Oct 2018
PPR- Feb 12 2019
Submitted Passport to VFS - 11th March 2019
Passport received at IRCC office, New Delhi on 13th March 2019

According to my PPR letter, the passport should be received by the IRCC office (in my case New Delhi, India) within 30 days.... so, my passport was received on the last day at the IRCC office. Does that cause any problem in my visa process?

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
Hello...
My timeline goes like this:

ITA - 8th Aug 2018
AoR - 1st Oct 2018
PPR- Feb 12 2019
Submitted Passport to VFS - 11th March 2019
Passport received at IRCC office, New Delhi on 13th March 2019

According to my PPR letter, the passport should be received by the IRCC office (in my case New Delhi, India) within 30 days.... so, my passport was received on the last day at the IRCC office. Does that cause any problem in my visa process?
No, there won't be any problem. Don't worry.

Reactions: Shama15

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Did you find the answer for this ? The agent told me its in printing room for printing visa but still its not approved in myCIC.
No, I did not. No one has a firm answer for this but from your case it looks like visa is printed first then the CIC account is updated with travel document#, expiration date etc. Since you mentioned that visa is still printing for you therefore no update in CIC account.

Last edited: