+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Anyone's package signed by T.PETERSON at CPC Ottawa ? I was curious because I have seen most of the people's package is signed by Steve.

qua

Feb 27, 2019
Just got a message that my application is approved! Phew.

Passport was delivered in Ottawa on March 12
Approval notification via email on March 20

Good luck, y'all!

Reactions: linda85

ajj123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Thanks a lot. I was worried it might be a wrong address. Can you please share your timeline for approval and return tracker ?
PP were rcvd at Ottowa on March 4th. We just got out passports back today i.e March 20. The visas were issued on March 7th. Took much longer for them to send us the passports. Planning to land in Canada next weekend. fingers crossed!

Mar 20, 2019
PP were rcvd at Ottowa on March 4th. We just got out passports back today i.e March 20. The visas were issued on March 7th. Took much longer for them to send us the passports. Planning to land in Canada next weekend. fingers crossed!
Congratulations.. :) @imeandwhat

I've a question for you. When you sent your passport did you fill return address on to Canada Post envelope? In my cic account application changed to approved on 18th March but my return envelope hasn't been activated. Thanks.

priscabowman

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
Just got a message that my application is approved! Phew.

Passport was delivered in Ottawa on March 12
Approval notification via email on March 20

Good luck, y'all!
Also got the notification of approval on the 20th. Delivered to Ottawa on 13th. Is your return tracker activated yet? I keep seeing this “sorry but the tracking info was not found” when I enter the tracking no of the return envelope

NandiniAS

Sep 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
Dear All,

Will there be an profile update email in our registered account once our PR is stamped ?
I had received no email communication for MEP or IP2 changes , i had to login everyday to look for any updates .
Ready for visa was only email and no changes in profile.

Ready for visa email received on : March 5
Passport Submitted for secure transfer VFS bangalore : March 6
Delivered at IRCC for further process on : March 7
Waiting for approval and updates till date that is March 13

If anyone from India (bangalore) or if there is any Family FSW -outland , can you please add me to whats app group.
Share i invite link here please
Dhari143, Do you have any updates on COPR ? I am having a similar timeline and yet to get any updates from NewDelhi.

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
does anyone know if visa is printed before or after application is approved and counterfoil is generated. ?

Reactions: Joshua_Max

white coffee

Jan 28, 2019
I have got passport submission request. I am confused regarding this annex A which people are talking about. Can you please tell me how to get that?
It is a form you will fill that will accompany your passport when you want to submit. It comes in the passport request submission email.

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
does anyone know if visa is printed before or after application is approved and counterfoil is generated. ?
Did you find the answer for this ? The agent told me its in printing room for printing visa but still its not approved in myCIC.