+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
hi all,
I have submitted my passport on 27th dec and reached Delhi on 30th of dec.Yesterday my cic was Application /profile updated but no changes inside has anyone got same update as mine...??

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
hi all,
I have submitted my passport on 27th dec and reached Delhi on 30th of dec.Yesterday my cic was Application /profile updated but no changes inside has anyone got same update as mine...??
I also submitted on 27th at VFS delhi. Which VFS you have submitted ?

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
hi all,
Whats your aor and medical passed date ?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Anyone who has collected the pp from vac pls guide.They have given in their site that we need to carry a stamped copy of the passport given by vfs at the time of submission.But I was only given a receipt no other thing.And the agent told me to bring that while collection.Will there be any problem?

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Anyone who has collected the pp from vac pls guide.They have given in their site that we need to carry a stamped copy of the passport given by vfs at the time of submission.But I was only given a receipt no other thing.And the agent told me to bring that while collection.Will there be any problem?
you only require the slip .......i collected it today.

no hassles....just show them the slip.....

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hi all.
I am landing in vancouver on 25th but city of destination specified in my COPR is Toronto. . Is that gonna cause problem.
Applied through express entry.