+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
how much time did it take at the time of submission...from ahmedabad to delhi........[/QUOTE

Submitted 16th dec
Reached new delhi vac 17th.It was in transit to ircc new delhi on 17.18th I got the msg that it is under process at ircc.So may be by Monday it should arrive as tmrw saturday holiday.

hjoshi4

Jan 10, 2020
Just got an update for copr approval on my cic account.
I have a question on when is the latest I can land in Canada.
My medical tests were submitted by the doctor on Feb 14, 2019.
AOR - June 15, 2019
Cic update - Review of medical results - July19, 2019 You passed the medical exam
Copr "document status" says counterfoil document expiry date - Dec 25, 2020.

Can I land in Canada near my copr expiry date or do I have to land before Feb 14, 2020??

Thank you for your help

hjoshi4

Jan 10, 2020
Timeline
PPR : Dec 13th
Passport sent from the USA: Dec 30th
Passport delivered: Dec 31st

Is it still taking 15days for IRCC to print COPR and another 10 days for them to hand passport to fedex?
From the date they received my passport, it took IRCC exactly 1 week to print copr and update my application status online. Don't know about the time it takes to hand the passport to FedEx.

Reactions: vj12

vj12

Oct 26, 2018
From the date they received my passport, it took IRCC exactly 1 week to print copr and update my application status online. Don't know about the time it takes to hand the passport to FedEx.
Thank you. its been more than a week but guess they are a little behind due to xmas and new years holidays. Hopefully I should see some movement by mid next week. :)

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi!The vfs tracking shows that pp has been dispatched to canada visa application center.Does that mean vfs global?But today is saturday holiday .So does that mean I will get it on Monday.But I haven't got any msg.

Last edited:

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
So theoretically if I needed additional tests, my medicals should be valid until around the time the results of the tests were received, and not my original medical date? I never received my GCMS notes unfortunately so I can't confirm that date. Someone in another thread said their COPR was valid until their AOR date, but perhaps it was just a coincidence that IRCC received it the day of AOR.
I have got last date of 25th march.This is the date when I gave medicals.

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi!The vfs tracking shows that pp has been dispatched to canada visa application center.Does that mean vfs global?But today is saturday holiday .So does that mean I will get it on Monday.But I haven't got any msg.
so generally the message are sent out a litte late... mine had reached the delhi office around 11am...but i got the message around 5pm...so monday i believe you will get the updates

Reactions: Wishcan

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thank you. its been more than a week but guess they are a little behind due to xmas and new years holidays. Hopefully I should see some movement by mid next week. :)
currently the turnaround time is 15 working days.... atleast in my case ......also a couple of other people on the group....