Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I received a reply to my webform query which was sent 2 months ago. Here's the reply:

Dear Client,

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.

Please rest assured that we will contact you should anything additional be required. In view of the ongoing situation relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, no application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam, when unrestricted travel reopens.

We appreciate your patience at this time. Please continue to provide information on any changes to your mailing address, family composition or other details affecting your application.

As such you will be contacted again once there is an update on the file.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
It really doesn't make any sense. How border restrictions are connected with VFS.
VFS canada is open in many other countries as if border restrictions aren't applicable to those countries
They are just making fool of us.
Horrible!!
Nonsense, man. There are applicants who are exempted from the restriction that require VFS service.

Reactions: anirudh1996

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
so somebody I know with AOR Dec 14th 2019 FSW outland received their PPR today (based out of UAE). So hopefully, things are moving. Their file was in London, UK visa office. They had ordered GCMS notes around a month back and received GCMS over this on monday.

ynmnatt

Oct 2, 2020
Hi, I applied and received AOR Sep 2019 (outland FSW). online application status say: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
In May 2020, I sent webform for status update, since my application was over 6 months with no update. I received an email saying a few weeks later: "
We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
A correspondence will be sent to advise on decision. You may have to send additional documents to finalize your application. A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa...will be sent, for you and your family members..."

I have not received any update since.
I sent another webform back in September, but I got an email that says: "
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to to the Covid-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only....
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. "

IRCC visa office in Algeria is open on very limited basis.

I am a very confused... is the application approved or still in Process? just pending COPR/PPR? which will be issued when visa office opens?
anybody has same situation?
Thanks

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Hi, I applied and received AOR Sep 2019 (outland FSW). online application status say: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
In May 2020, I sent webform for status update, since my application was over 6 months with no update. I received an email saying a few weeks later: "
We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
A correspondence will be sent to advise on decision. You may have to send additional documents to finalize your application. A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa...will be sent, for you and your family members..."

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to to the Covid-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only....
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. "

I am a very confused... is the application approved or still in Process? just pending COPR/PPR? which will be issued when visa office opens?
Thanks
Order gcms notes to be exactly sure

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Thanks
Your application is approved. However, it is still considered In ''Process'' because once you receive PPR and you send the passport and other required documents the consulate will finalize your application with COPR issuance and visa counterfoil on your passport. This last part is remaining and due to the travel restrictions by Canada, outland applicants are not receiving PPR at the moment, albeit with the exception of very few applicants.

Reactions: gtcan19

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
New travel restrictions update : international students permitted to enter Canada beginning from October 20th , apart from that ,they are strengthening the borders control and announced that they are putting Canadians health before everything else and current restrictions remain in place.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
New travel restrictions update : international students permitted to enter Canada beginning from October 20th , apart from that ,they are strengthening the borders control and announced that they are putting Canadians health before everything else and current restrictions remain in place.
What?! So they let students in but bot PRs?