+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pp dispatched

rosexxxyyyzzz

Jun 23, 2015
My pp got dispatched at 3:00 pm today and I received an email about the same topic at 5:30 pm but no conformation. I was asked for medicals and after 1 week of submission of my medical report I received dispatched mail.
What does it mean?

waterbottle

Dec 4, 2014
When did you submit you application and what was its type? I also got the same two emails you did around 5. I got the emails after a week, as I submitted my application on 20th July, with upfront medicals.

Raj19bhatti

Jun 20, 2015
@ rosexxxyyyzzz
sometimes it takes 24 hrs after dispatch to get your approval mail and sometimes you get approval mail with passport. as i got my passport today with approval mail in it.. so don't worry. stay positive..

rosexxxyyyzzz

Jun 23, 2015
I applied on 3rd July from VFS Nepal and my file was under processing since 6th July. I got a medical request on the 16th and medical was done on the 19th. PP dispatched today!

rosexxxyyyzzz

Jun 23, 2015
waterbottle said:
When did you submit you application and what was its type? I also got the same two emails you did around 5. I got the emails after a week, as I submitted my application on 20th July, with upfront medicals.
I got 4 same emails from vfs kathmandu.

waterbottle

Dec 4, 2014
I think you signed up for your passport being delivered to you service thing. Tell me when it reaches tomorrow?
My status changed in 7 days?! I dunno what could possibly be the outcome.

Linus23

Jul 27, 2015
What is this approval mail can any send a format... i got my visa rejected under SPP the first time i applied. now i have applied under genereal can any1 send this approval mail format