+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postponed hearings timelines

rafk

Jan 4, 2019
You need to send them the evidences which support your story before the deadline .
I have a question. Is it possible to review the documents that have been submitted and ad more documents to them if I go to IRB and submit these documents in person?

Moe_C

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Rent an apartment because anyway you can not leave Canada at least in next 2 years
No landlord will lease an apartment unless I have a job and good credit score. And I'm still waiting for the work permit. So yeah I'm sure you were in the same situation when you first applied?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No landlord will lease an apartment unless I have a job and good credit score. And I'm still waiting for the work permit. So yeah I'm sure you were in the same situation when you first applied?
I would look at renting a room or getting a sublet.

Reactions: Moe_C

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Please it depends on the province. Here in Montreal Landlords still rent houses to someone even if u don't have a credit score. Just make sure u are working that's all they need to know. And truly there are cheaper houses that needs u to have a good credit score.

Moe_C

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Please it depends on the province. Here in Montreal Landlords still rent houses to someone even if u don't have a credit score. Just make sure u are working that's all they need to know. And truly there are cheaper houses that needs u to have a good credit score.
Can't work without a work permit. The best option is to look in Kijiji etc which I'm doing atm.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
No system in this country, too much talk no actions, all depends on how lucky the Claimant is.
Totally agree! They always publish news about new procedures but they do nothing. I have been waiting for 3 years and they could not sort my claim out. Deeds are louder than words, Canada.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Totally agree! They always publish news about new procedures but they do nothing. I have been waiting for 3 years and they could not sort my claim out. Deeds are louder than words, Canada.
Hey, although I don't like to be rude, but you gotta know that Canada is as a generous Country as it can be, show your respect. Canada doesn't have to accept any of you refugees. The waiting period isn't caused by Canada, it is because too many people, genuine or fake, applied refugee program, and overwhelmed the system. If you don't like it or wanna bitch about it, you are more than welcome to withdraw your claim and leave the heck out of my country. Just remember, we, Canadians, don't owe you nothing!

Last edited: